• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF FW Class Allocations - PLEASE READ !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
SUMOFA....Bobn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argue: :santa: :bday:

I wish...! I mean I would do that if someone had a spare 470... running the DI is no problem. ;)

It's definitely not for team captains... Me as the A-team captain? :screwy: But we're the ones who will be keeping tabs on the scores of all the members in each predefined category, so we need to be in touch with the members of that team.

It's definitely not for team captains... Me as the A-team captain? :screwy: But we're the ones who will be keeping tabs on the scores of all the members in each predefined category, so we need to be in touch with the members of that team.

Chance, you are correct in that you're not team captains.....and yes, you do need to keep track of the submissions in your respective threads. :salute:

However, once teams are finalized things will get shuffled again, so don't get too attached ;)

The entire town of rolla is in lock down due to the couple layers of ice. Hell yeah all day benching :D

Sorry for being late, but I'm here now :) My first FW, so you guys need to keep an eye on me, making sure that I'm doing it all right :p

If it wasnt rain/sleeting here I would be benching tonight... its going to have to wait until Thursday.

Same here. Power outages galore. Can't step outside without busting your butt. Streets could double up as a hockey rink if they could smooth out the ice ridges.

I have the exact opposite problem, I've gotta try and find somewhere cold enough to bench

Yes, disable one core if need be.

He cant do that, it has to be a full gtx295. Same as with running an i7 chip, disabling cores doesn't lower your handicap.
Unless they changed the rules for GPU's since the last fw

i'm not even in a class yet! any explanations :shrug:?

If you were overlooked it should be no biggie. Just run scores for whatever class you fall into since none of the teams are set in stone.

Last edited:
Back