• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF FW Class Allocations - PLEASE READ !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
He cant do that, it has to be a full gtx295. Same as with running an i7 chip, disabling cores doesn't lower your handicap.

If you were overlooked it should be no biggie. Just run scores for whatever class you fall into since none of the teams are set in stone.

Very true, sorry about that

yeah i did. i'll repost it though :thup:

You can enter into any class, until the 14th we it is open, after that the top three in each class will become our official teams

Okay Im just freakin out a little. I asked if he could take a leap of faith and drop the card in the slot before he recieves the money I sent :)

He lives in New York, so if he goes for it, it shouldnt take long to get here, 4-5 days Im hopeing, but most likely 6.

When all is said and done I just need a new motherboard and I will have a new computer, since I just replaced my cpu, and ram :D

It couldnt hurt to try! Besides, maybe you can get some boints out of it and get further along your way in joinging the team. ;)

i'm 1.9 points away!! :clap: i'll be joining this weekend with a few more tweaks and a little colder temps on it, i may be able to pull in a top 5 performance in pi 32m & 1m along with wprime 32m and 1024. i should also be able to pull in a pifast top 5!

excited :thup:

It's always worth a shot.
Worst case, you learn things. Best case, glory!

So if water freezes in the loops because of the cold air it is brining in... is that chilled water cooling? Rad is currently at -1.5C.

Nope, as long as air is the only thing cooling the rad, it's not "chilled" according to the FW definition, chilled involved something besides air cooling the rad to below ambient.

cold.nut, run the 5770, it'd beat the 8600 even with a p4 celeron driving it.

Ok so my rad sits around 2C, and CPU sits around 15C at 1.5v.

Oooooo I'm going to destroy at forum warz :D And its going to get colder out now!

Ice bob should be doing the same thing as me, where is he?

You guys have like 18ft of snow. We are just getting our first foot.

Whats really nice is that the school is probably going to have to call of tomorrow as well. Its both sleeting and than snowing every other 30 mins. So there needs to be like 2 inches of ice and 5 inches of snow out there already.

I just put a bad hurting to my bank account...
- 1 x GA-890FXA-UD5
- 1 x Zotac GTX570
- 1 x Saphire HD6950
- 1 x 955BE
- 1 x U2311H
- 2 x San Ace 9SG1212P1G01
- 2 x Nidec Servo G1238B12BBZP-00
- 1 x Venomous X Black
- Components for PWM Fan controller

Everything except the monitor gets here on Feb 3rd so I'll have plenty of toys to test out for the wars.

I gotta stop now... It's crazy how addictive this "shopping" is.

Just reinstalled vista 32 using Bench OS. Vantage does not like to run with 10.7 drivers. Anyone know why?

I just put a bad hurting to my bank account...
- 1 x GA-890FXA-UD5
- 1 x Zotac GTX570
- 1 x Saphire HD6950
- 1 x 955BE
- 1 x U2311H
- 2 x San Ace 9SG1212P1G01
- 2 x Nidec Servo G1238B12BBZP-00
- 1 x Venomous X Black
- Components for PWM Fan controller

Everything except the monitor gets here on Feb 3rd so I'll have plenty of toys to test out for the wars.

I gotta stop now... It's crazy how addictive this "shopping" is.

Lol I have a shopping addiction lol that why my woman holds my mac card and she thinks i should go to shoppers anonymous because i have been know to spend thousand of dollars in a matter of minutes and not even care like it's pocket change lol good times

Wow... talk about customer service..

The owner of the place where I bought the Nidecs from just called me to ask how my experience had gone and to let me know that if I needed any more fans (they only had two in the US) he'd be glad to have them brought from Japan at no extra charge.

Very nice company...

Back