• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF FW Class Allocations - PLEASE READ !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Man down!

But not out...

We had a snow storm in GA about two weeks ago & those from the south know this was a rare one. We had snow & ICE on the roads for a week (32 plow/salt trucks for the state!). Well, I slipped & fell in the driveway on the ice. My wrist swelled a good bit & once we were able, we headed up to the urgent care. I had my wrist x-rayed and was told I only had a sprain. Long story short - a follow-up exam yesterday tells me I broke my arm!

That explains why it hurt so much carrying two computer cases from the 2nd floor office to the basement this past weekend.

I'm still working to get my water loops done, but I'm movin kinda slow. :)

This is WAR!! We do not care about the simple injury of a soldier. Cast away your pain, pick up your weapon, and continue forward!

Man down!

But not out...

We had a snow storm in GA about two weeks ago & those from the south know this was a rare one. We had snow & ICE on the roads for a week (32 plow/salt trucks for the state!). Well, I slipped & fell in the driveway on the ice. My wrist swelled a good bit & once we were able, we headed up to the urgent care. I had my wrist x-rayed and was told I only had a sprain. Long story short - a follow-up exam yesterday tells me I broke my arm!

That explains why it hurt so much carrying two computer cases from the 2nd floor office to the basement this past weekend.

I'm still working to get my water loops done, but I'm movin kinda slow. :)

man...that ice sucked. No one here knows how to drive in it...

Thanks for the... umm... well wishes. :)

Pain hasn't been an issue (haven't taken anything stronger than Tylenol), other than the pain in the *** of trying to set up two water loops with one hand. lol I had to get really creative switching around a couple 7/16 tubes on 1/2 barbs. One loop done with pump running for leak testings.

Carry on. :salute:

You got that right, Mortifer!

I'm all set, got the second 580. Threw down a 41k vantage real quick on air for 14 globals(zomg!), should be able to get close to 50k in the wars, depends on how far the cpu will go on water.

Not really....but I think it may be a bit premature anyhow....check the other thread I just created.

Pm's sent to my team regarding name. I'll get the "A-Team" thread going as soon as we have a name chosen, and Miah passes out the thread format. :thup:

These new threads/competition appear to be just for seeding in the classes rather than team captain for each team. It doesnt seem like anything matches as far as where the leaders would be competing vs the what we are leading/helping out in currently. Im certainly not a C member unless Im being forced into DI and someone sends me anoter 470!! M I RITE?

Back