• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!!OMG!! NVIDIA GEFORCE 9800 GTs are out!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's funny how some people were trying to explain to me that it's not true, lol.

i have on order the Nvidia 10200 GT Extreme SLI with "new" DDR4 memory
and it has 4 gig memory of the DDR man this is cool too
plus i have the new AMD 128 bit but noone knows about it yet say nothing lets keep this between us ok

There was a thread about a month ago that I told ppl I was going to hit 400x12 (4.8ghz) 1:1 on a Venice with my TCCD. People were telling me that it's not possible, lol. I think I fooled about seven different people for about 2-3 days straight.

g0dM@n said:
It's funny how some people were trying to explain to me that it's not true, lol.

Comon bro, you can't play it off that easy. :p I think you woke up after the 10th post in this thread... :welcome:

krag said:
Comon bro, you can't play it off that easy. :p I think you woke up after the 10th post in this thread... :welcome:

LOL! B@st@rds!!!

:)

So anyways... how are the 10800s?

cheesy thread !!

and maybe the people you thought you were fooling kept telling you no because they thought you were an idiot. not because the believed you .

Why is it sad? I guess humor doesn't last long around here?

Anyways, I just thought the review was funny. The guy from the review probably types upside-down and saw the "9" and a "6."
Ultra.DR said:
cheesy thread !!

and maybe the people you thought you were fooling kept telling you no because they thought you were an idiot. not because the believed you .

Some people actually DID believe me, some didn't. I had to keep playing along to get the ones that were fooled. Yes, I'm an idiot. Thanks for mentioning it.

g0dM@n said:
Some people actually DID believe me, some didn't. I had to keep playing along to get the ones that were fooled. Yes, I'm an idiot. Thanks for mentioning it.

I believe everything untill i can disprove it for myself. Doesn't happen with everything (thank god) but this time it was a matter of a google search.

people not getting the joke when somebody posts a funny thing they saw on new egg clearly is a byproduct of no swearing or personal attacks on these forums

RangerXLT8 said:
Not funny at all, just dumb.
I'll put you on my "no humor" list.

----------------------------------------------------

Austinbmx, I'm confused about the message you're trying to get across.

In my opinion, if someone doesn't find something funny that is meant to be funny then he doesn't need to be a part of it, ESPECIALLY if he wants to knock someone down about it.

If you have no humor then don't become a part of it. I didn't need people being disrespectful to me about it. Some people at ocforums actually are friends of mine that sometimes find me funny.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

What's up, Shuzzy. Your ultra... what brand is it, what cooling on it, did you flash it, and what volts?

Also, what volts on your Patriot... I noticed they do well with more voltage. Mine was flying when I bumped it up to 3.0v.

Shuzzy said:
everyone is now dummer for having read this thread. :rolleyes:

im glad to hear that you included yourself... makes me feel better. but doesnt change the fact of the thread topic and the whole point of it.

Back