• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!!OMG!! NVIDIA GEFORCE 9800 GTs are out!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What's sup, Zalman 100. You know, "Zalman 1000" sounds cooler. You should have ordered 1000. :)

g0dM@n said:
I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

If anyone got offended by this thread, they have absolutely no sense of humour at all.

It was a bit funny, but only because I agree with what krag said in that you didn't figure it out yourself until the 10th post. :D

I don't understand what he meant by that. Did he mean LITERALLY the 10th post, or did he use that number as just a saying? Did he mean that I didn't really know it was fake also, or did he mean that I didn't notice some people caught on?

I didn't understand what Krag meant anyways.

I think it's just a typo. Either he has no clue what he has in his own rig, or he's talking about the ATI 9800Pro (but instead of "Pro", called it a "GT", since "GT"s are NVs word for "Pro").

It's a typo, don't get excited. :)

What a waste of space for a thread. The guy obviously hit 9 instead of 6 when he typed it up.

Seeing all of these posts where people show off some tiny error somewhere else are starting to really get on my nerves. It is not even remotely funny.

Swatdog, he meant 6800gt b/c he was speaking of SLI. You can't do SLI with ATI.

------------------------------------------------------------

Quailane said:
What a waste of space for a thread. The guy obviously hit 9 instead of 6 when he typed it up.

Seeing all of these posts where people show off some tiny error somewhere else are starting to really get on my nerves. It is not even remotely funny.

So why are you reading it AND also wasting your time posting in this thread? Think about that...

And some people DID find it funny, especially my buddies talking about a 10800 series card and 10200... thanks to those guys with some humor I won't be afraid to make a thread like this again. In case you didn't know, I've created a several threads before about funny reviews. Tell me this thread isn't funny and I'll know the type of humor you have.

Let me guess... "It's stupid."

It would be nice to also try ATI on SLI... we're just gonna have to wait for AMR (or w/e they are calling it).

g0dM@n said:
It would be nice to also try ATI on SLI... we're just gonna have to wait for AMR (or w/e they are calling it).

I find it funny how they're calling it something else... But I guess it's understandable? :shrug:

g0dM@n said:
Swatdog, he meant 6800gt b/c he was speaking of SLI. You can't do SLI with ATI.

------------------------------------------------------------

So why are you reading it AND also wasting your time posting in this thread? Think about that...

And some people DID find it funny, especially my buddies talking about a 10800 series card and 10200... thanks to those guys with some humor I won't be afraid to make a thread like this again. In case you didn't know, I've created a several threads before about funny reviews. Tell me this thread isn't funny and I'll know the type of humor you have.

Let me guess... "It's stupid."

You sound like someone I would beat up at school. And there aren't too many of those.

I was following this thread since its inception and I did find it amusing :)

Also amusing is GodM@n's obvious attempt to make this some sort of a "technical" discussion :D. How's that Fortron holding up Mate ? Any voltage problems you see? :p

Its nice to have a gas-bag thread once in a while, nothing serious here, so why is everybody getting worked up?

:beer: S-N

lol. well, i been readin this from the start as well, and was also amused. They typo in the review was not that funny in itself, but people getting worked up over it was quite amusing indeed.

Have a nominal day!

J.

Super Nade said:
I was following this thread since its inception and I did find it amusing :)

Also amusing is GodM@n's obvious attempt to make this some sort of a "technical" discussion :D. How's that Fortron holding up Mate ? Any voltage problems you see? :p

Its nice to have a gas-bag thread once in a while, nothing serious here, so why is everybody getting worked up?

:beer: S-N

The Fortron is doing alright, man. I'm getting my 2nd 6600gt in this week, so I don't know if it's going to hold up enough, especially bc of my OC and the volts I'm pushing to my ram. I also have a couple hard drives, one being the Raptor. I may have to get a new PSU. I've been spending SO MUCH money lately I can't even begin to tell you. I bought my GF a ring for her bday ($400ish), a concert ticket ($100 each), hibachi ($100 even), and went out the day after her bday to the bar with all her friends... that costed me an arm and a leg bc when I get drunk I like to buy other's drinks. I need to lay low for a bit, lol. I'll let ya know how it holds up, though. Right now it's fine with the one 6600gt. How bout you?

juliendogg said:
lol. well, i been readin this from the start as well, and was also amused. They typo in the review was not that funny in itself, but people getting worked up over it was quite amusing indeed.

Have a nominal day!

J.

I was only trying to have a good time by bringing some humor into our forums. :( I guess either some people don't like humor, or just don't like me... but I can live with that.

Quailane said:
You sound like someone I would beat up at school. And there aren't too many of those.

At least I have class, and respect for other members of this forum.

If you have a problem guys, please sort it out via PM. If this thread turns into one person vs another its gonna let locked.

So godman tried to be funny. If it made you laugh (either at the 9800GT or how people could be so gullible...) then thats good, enjoy, be happy whatever.

If you didnt find it funny, ignore it and move on. There is more to life than arguing in the threads you don't like on an online forum.

:)

Back