• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!!OMG!! NVIDIA GEFORCE 9800 GTs are out!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
g0dM@n said:
Does that mean you want to buy a 9800gt?

*Draws Queen's head on a piece of paper and writes £100,000 ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS on it*

Sure, if I can pay with this £100,000 pound note ..... :D

I haven't had a twinkie in a LONGGG time, and I want one!!!

Do they have a Platinum Edition for it yet? I want that one!

g0dM@n said:
The Fortron is doing alright, man. I'm getting my 2nd 6600gt in this week, so I don't know if it's going to hold up enough, especially bc of my OC and the volts I'm pushing to my ram. I also have a couple hard drives, one being the Raptor. I may have to get a new PSU. I've been spending SO MUCH money lately I can't even begin to tell you. I bought my GF a ring for her bday ($400ish), a concert ticket ($100 each), hibachi ($100 even), and went out the day after her bday to the bar with all her friends... that costed me an arm and a leg bc when I get drunk I like to buy other's drinks. I need to lay low for a bit, lol. I'll let ya know how it holds up, though. Right now it's fine with the one 6600gt. How bout you?

Holy cow! $400 for the lady and free drinks for all her friends! You must have some bread huh? Not to desist from your spending spree, I'd say go ahead and get the BlueStorm. Do your GT's need the extra power connector? Let me know how things go with the new PSU.

PS*
I'd like a new X800GT for my B'day :santa:

Extra power connector... I don't know actually lol. My 6600gt isn't hooked up to power right now and it's been working. Wow, never checked...

I need an SLI bridge. The 2nd 6600gt comes tomorrow and I don't have an SLI bridge, so no go on the SLI for now :(

I've asked around and no one has gotten me enough help to find it.

this makes me think though, pretty soon Nvidia will be ati's realm of the old 7000 cards, think they'll change there rating system; probably not; but I do wounder.

g0dM@n said:
Extra power connector... I don't know actually lol. My 6600gt isn't hooked up to power right now and it's been working. Wow, never checked...

I need an SLI bridge. The 2nd 6600gt comes tomorrow and I don't have an SLI bridge, so no go on the SLI for now :(

I've asked around and no one has gotten me enough help to find it.

I've been trying to procure one too, without any success :(. I am wary of international vendors I have not heard of. Its a shame that they are not available in the U.S.

Super Nade said:
I've been trying to procure one too, without any success :(. I am wary of international vendors I have not heard of. Its a shame that they are not available in the U.S.

I remember hearing someone around the forums thinking about trying, or had the idea of trying to make a ribbon cable capable of doing the same thing as the SLI bridge...

nah, thats old technoloy, im going fo the 20900 XTG. this baby fused ati and nividia's top technological crap together, to get the ultimate grapic card.

yes yes im not as funnyas godman.

Swatdog said:
I remember hearing someone around the forums thinking about trying, or had the idea of trying to make a ribbon cable capable of doing the same thing as the SLI bridge...

It's not easy... I'm trying to cut out this AGP slot from an old board and it's taking forever.

nightelph said:
I move that this thread be mutually boycotted, it is of no value.
And you have just become part of it...

nightelph said:
I move that this thread be mutually boycotted, it is of no value.

:rolleyes:

Jeez guys... Come on! It was a simple innocent mistake! What's of no value is people posting things similar to yours and waisting words so they can get +1 posts on their post count! Just leave it alone...

Woozy said:
I would show you but hey are too fast you can never catch them on film! :rolleyes:
LOL... good one. I NEED AN SLI BRIDGE!!!

Back