• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockix 3.8 preview

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tried to DL it and got a 404 file not found error...........

Why is it listed in the torrent status?

EDIT--- YEAH it is up.... now I just need to find more seeds to leach...

Last edited:
It's up, I've just got to gets some seeds running.

Last edited:
downloading it now. Ill leave it going every night for a while. cant wait to try it.

how can i help seed?

I'll leave it up at least until Noon Sat. Maybe longer..........

Grrr, the last 24 hours have been frustrating. Went from work to someone else's house, back to work. No chance to really get the download the situation, well situated. Things will speed up when I get home later today.

i have it downloading and i will leave it when its done. at 37% now. Need to put my new overclockix pc together tonight to install this.

How easy is it to edit the config and make a new iso? I did it in 3.7 with my knoppix box following instructions somewhere. I cant find them now though.

nevery mind im an idiot. Its in a text file there on the iso.

Last edited:
fireburster said:
How easy is it to edit the config and make a new iso? I did it in 3.7 with my knoppix box following instructions somewhere. I cant find them now though.

nevery mind im an idiot. Its in a text file there on the iso.

Same as before. And I made sure there was blank space in the default client.cfg (now only one is being used).

Anybody interested in a CD label? This is a prototype someone submitted to me-

ocix38cdtest1.jpg

Do

sudo knoppix-installer.orig

I just noticed the spansih installer myself, but the original is still on the CD.

Can't get 3.8 to load from hd. If i use the defalt installer I get so many errors on start up it never loads anything. When I try the knoppix or debian installers it crashes at kdmgreet and gives this( kdmgreet crashed and caused the signal 11 (sigsegv) ) I can't pass this point to get to anything.

I can't get it to boot off of CD.... It just hangs at the third KDE thing (I think it is a Globe).... I'll try later with another desktop program

Back