• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Photo of the Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice job on the sunrise - extra points for the crescent moon and a bonus for capturing the dark part of the moon lit from reflection off the earth! Did you get that all in one exposure or was it necessary to combine images?

The jets look amazing! No motion blur and all in focus. That implies a high shutter speed and small aperture working against each other.

This was the raw image from my phone. The lighting and framing
was not an accident thought. It took several shots and lighting settings to get it right.

Isn't it an amazing experience Blaylock? When the sun starts coming up it looks like you can just walk on the clouds.

It really is! I can't wait to see the photos from the wedding photographer. She had one of those fancy mechanical digital cameras with interchangeable lenses and other do-dads.

Today is a twofer special.

I couldn't choose which one I liked more so here are both. (Again un-doctored raw images here)

IMG_20190926_181517.jpg
Charlie Young Beach Maui, HI Sunset

IMG_20190926_184857.jpg
Charlie Young Beach Maui, HI Sunset - Slightly later

Here are a few photos I snapped recently.

First up is the completion of my Green pepper babies.

20220910_134426~2.jpg
(f/1.8-1/120-6.40mm-ISO800)

Next up, I'm finally figuring out the camera setting for night exposures on this Galaxy S22 Ultra. This was from the other night during the full moon. I really wish I had my tripod with me.

20220910_234358.jpg
(f/4.9-1/750-27.20mm-ISO160)

I messed with the settings a bit more to see just how much light I could let in while keeping some semblance of clarity. This was the result. Notice this is only a few minutes later than the previous pic. That is the full moon, not the sun. LOL

20220910_234129.jpg
(f/1.8-1/8-6.40mm-ISO2000)

Attachments

• 20220910_234345.jpg
    20220910_234345.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Thanks, I'm not a pro but I like taking photos of nature and flowers. I used auto-background changer app to edit the background on this photo. I often read blogs for photographers to improve my skills and I found info about best apps for changing background, I like this blog about photography, there are many reviews about photo apps and many tips and tricks for professionals and beginners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Summerz, since you are a new member and we don't know you I have deleted the link in your post. Please don't take offense.

Earlier this year, I picked up a Nikon Z6 II, Nikkor 28-75mm f/2.8, 7artisans 10mm f/2.8 diagonal fisheye lens, and a bunch of accessories to replace the stuff that was stolen. Since then, my partner and I have been doing a lot of photoshoots at home, out and about, or at conventions. This was taken during FWA at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis.

This is one of the many good photos I've taken.

DSC_5846-HDR.jpg

Everyone asks "what the dog doin?" and no one asks "how the dog doing?".

Taken at Castlewood State Park.

DSC_7034-HDR.jpg

Back