• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Photo of the Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Anyone catch that Oct 14 ring of fire solar eclipse? I didn't try to set up a camera as we were on the southern path edge and only got a minute of duration. It was so cloudy over the PNW all the way to eastern Nevada that it was a miracle we even got a ten minute glimpse of the peak which was very cool. People that drove North to the center line got skunked.

Anyone catch that Oct 14 ring of fire solar eclipse? I didn't try to set up a camera as we were on the southern path edge and only got a minute of duration. It was so cloudy over the PNW all the way to eastern Nevada that it was a miracle we even got a ten minute glimpse of the peak which was very cool. People that drove North to the center line got skunked.
i was planning on doing this until i found out this was happening on the same day as a convention i had already made plans to go to.

Going to make my own bumper!!! Split roll pan style.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231125-185011.png
    Screenshot_20231125-185011.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 7
You picking? 😂
I've had two friends with Granadas over the years and both of them affectionatly called them "The GrenadeA" lol. The first was an Army buddies while I was stationed in El Paso. It was a 1977 four door if memory serves be correctly. While it drove incredibly smooth, anytime he hit the gas pedal to pass somebody the poor engine would rev-up, but do nothing. I don't recall what engine he had but a quick google search tells me it was likely one of the aptly named Thriftpower I-6's. The second is a current co-worker of mine at Ford. It's a 1978 2-door with a 302 engine. It used to be his daily driver until he spun out in the ice. Now he only drives it in the summer and is in the process of fully restoring it. Somehow he managed to keep it rust free here in Michigan.

Edit: Ironically both were brown, like yours. Did they even make another color? (OK now I'm picking) :)

Back