• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Physics with G80

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticle.asp?searchid=9435

Good to know the older 6, and 7 series cards can do the samething ATi was/in planning on...no need to sell them off, keep'em and get another performance boost.

However I have a feeling it will take awhile for all of this CPU,GPU and physics to work in harmony. As there needs to be some sort of standerd with ATi,Physix and now nVidia all working on phyics processing off the CPU.

And I have another feeling all of this will only be avalible in Windows Vista....:bang head :cry:

Hmm I am more of an ATi fan so I guess I will pass on this. Does this mean prices on the X1950XTX will drop?

Both ATI and NV have apparently been working on it with Hacok so I would imagine its going to be a pretty standard thing as set by Havok since they dont make hardware, and meant to cut Agia out completely.

Can we expect price jobs or will prices on other cards stay the same?

:cry: I am waiting for the slightest price drop in the X1950XTX then I will be very happy:santa:

Back