• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Please come and welcome our newest Senior Alaric

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
We have added a new Senior today, Alaric. Always willing to help and offer his experience has earned him this title so please come together and give him a warm welcome.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thup:

Yay!!!!!!!! More old people!

Man that crapper is DIRTY as its been a while since we had a new senior to clean!

How is he a senior member, he's not even 10 yrs old? Alaric joined 2011:shrug:
Well, congrats nonetheless:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gee, I don't know what to say...Yeah, that's a new one for me, huh? :rofl:
I'll go with Thank You to everyone who didn't smack me with a ban hammer. :D Are there some responsibilities I should be studying? (Besides not going off the rails on random OT nonsense) And besides the crapper problem. Not looking forward to that! So I guess now I can use my cane with the flame paint job! :clap: And, yes, I actually have one.

Gee, I don't know what to say...Yeah, that's a new one for me, huh? :rofl:
I'll go with Thank You to everyone who didn't smack me with a ban hammer. :D Are there some responsibilities I should be studying? (Besides not going off the rails on random OT nonsense) And besides the crapper problem. Not looking forward to that! So I guess now I can use my cane with the flame paint job! :clap: And, yes, I actually have one.

Hey sukka! Welcome the the asylum. :D

Welcome to Senior status! Be sure to ask Earthdog about the Senior citizen discount.

Haven't you played metro game? Or any Russian game? They say...well....,that word at female dogs.
It's a russian word. Good word:D

Nope.. but I googled! I see now!

Sukka in English is slang for sucker.

That said, either or sounds good to me (not b/c its alaric, because they both 'work' regardless)!! :rofl:

Like, "Hey B.. welcome to the asylum" or "Hey sukka.. welcome to the asylum"

Last edited:
You aren't the first one to take the toothbrush and bend over..........to clean the toilet. ;) :rofl:

Check a few of these threads from a couple/few years back... the pictures were...ehh... awesome. :escape:

Back