• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Poor Performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I say take out everything from the case and start over, test the ram, test the hdd, reseat the cpu, run it with 1 gpu....

yeah gona try that to see which part is corrupted AND BELEIVE ME WHEN I FIND THAT PART IM GNA **** THE **** OUT OF IT AND THEN BURN IT TO HELL -_____-

today is the execution sentence of the corrupted part that im gna figure out R.I.P

yeah gona try that to see which part is corrupted AND BELEIVE ME WHEN I FIND THAT PART IM GNA **** THE **** OUT OF IT AND THEN BURN IT TO HELL -_____-

:rofl:

Testing a PSU with a multimeter can give you a rough idea if it's working or not. Proper PSU testing equipment is very expensive. But like I said...the PSU causing FPS related problems, I've never seen. If the PSU is dying, it's usually stability related problems.

with multimeter?

vtc413- No reason to go lower on your psu.You will have breathing room.I revised that statement.

Another idea concerning problems.Maybe the motherboard was grounding out.I read a post where this guy had all kinds of issues, and that was the problem.He used some cardboard washers, and all problems were solved.Just another reason to treat this like a new build.

Last edited:

vtc413- No reason to go lower on your psu.You will have breathing room.I revised that statement.

Another idea concerning problems.Maybe the motherboard pins are grounding out.I read a post where this guy had all kinds of issues, and that was the problem.He used some cardboard washers, and all problems were solved.Just another reason to treat this like a new build.

alright

Did you ever try running WoW from your C: drive instead of your D: drive?

Try 3DMark Vantage for me, its a full system test as opposed to the GPU test of 3DMark11.

going to the shop now wish me luck gna try the stripping technique and when i get home ill tell u guys wat happened... TO WAR!!

took the pc to the shop did some testing on gpu, replaced pci slot and tried each gpu seperately the problem ddnt go away removed rams and test separately the problem still there now the guy will replace motherboard with asus maximus v extreme and see if the problem still exists.... what can we do more ? im planning to replace my current cpu cooler with H80i liquid cooling and psu to xfx 1050W, is there anythin else to test ?? the problem doesnt seem to get away .....

This has gotten to be a strange thread with ventures into all sorts of areas that to me don't seem to be close to solving the problem at hand, if there really is a problem.

Changing PSUs, CPU coolers.....:blah::blah::blah:...all of which has nothing to do with poor performance playing WoW.

I think that dam cracked with someone saying to spend $550+ to upgrade to X79 to solve the problem... :rofl:

Last edited:
Then there wouldn't be NO problem, and that was about 100 post ago.

After all, the OP offered $300 to anyone who could help solve the problem, about the cost of a Sabertooth. :rofl:

Back