• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pricing for Intel’s entire Kaby Lake X and Skylake X Core i9, i7 & i5 CPU leak

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm not a rumor starter.
I have a couple friends inside of AMD.
I wouldn't have mentioned it at all if I didn't have some sort of credible info.

Last edited:
Thinking about listing my 7700k on CL to step up to a few more cores with AMD or Intel. Nothing I really do would take advantage of it, but new builds are always fun, lol.

Tool ^^^
Purely entertainment.
Pay no attention to that man behind the screen.

Linus is a bit of a tool lol

Saw this earlier this morning. I agree with most of it.. seems like intel is just reacting to AMD without any plans or r and d to speak of. They had to get something out there so people would at least wait for intels release before making the decision on an upgrade. Maybe intel will make some changes before release but I doubt it it will sway most people.

Seems the consensus is go with amd because fk intel lol

Don't ignore the info just because the guy is a tool, he did say some interesting things, hence why i posted ;)

Ian Cutress who does CPUs and other things for Anandtech liked it so much he re-tweeted it.

Back