• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Desk? My New Command Center

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you really wanted the Tron look, you're going to need some EL ropes and EL tapes to give the desk some glowing lines :D That is one sweet looking desk BTW. I've considered making one myself but never had any room to put it in. After all, my bed and my computer isn't the only one in the room. My room has to share with some 500 DVDs and 20 or so assorted video game systems. Try having all those in a 10'x12' room and I'm lucky to have a decent sized desk still fit in somewhere.

I talked to him and he said funds have run low and he need to get a more powerfull soldering iron. Thought Id update this a lil for him.

/Thinks about how badass it would be if somehow you could afford to run 6 Dell 2405FPWs, and just for kicks have them all run the matrix screen saver when your gone

you need a stylish chair to go with that beast

that's pretty nice, i think I'm going to make something like that soon, i was thinking doing doing three sections that go around a corner but have them slanted inwards at a 5-10 degree angle, how much did it cost u to make the desk without all the switches and electrical parts

threadresurrection.gif

They are just saying how the project log "Crome Goat" just stopped out of nowhere just like this one.

Back