• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Desk? My New Command Center

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
EXACTLY! Don't link to chrome goat please, it just makes the mod's itch their "close thread" fingers. When that happens, they go trigger happy. X_X

^^
Bump for a project that I wonder what happened?
A) Moved
B) Blew the house up
C) Got board and start Latch Hooking rugs!
D) Started folding :D and ditched the project.

AlabamaCajun said:
^^
Bump for a project that I wonder what happened?
A) Moved
B) Blew the house up
C) Got board and start Latch Hooking rugs!
D) Started folding :D and ditched the project.

Or E) Ran out of money and stopped

Well, I'm gald someone resurrected this thread because I haven't seen this before. That desk is frickin' crazyness.
Maybe it fell on him while he was trying to move it inside and it crushed him! :eek:

Yeah, I didn't see this project before either and it looked amazing. I hope he didn't give up on it, because it would be so fun to flip on all those switches! Pictures are nice, but I want to actually turn his computer on....Oooooooo, the awesomage!

Its not resurfaced...I posted that he cancelled the project for now for he ran out of money.

What does he need more money for? He has all the components and the desk. He could at least set it up and take some pics.

Hey we could send him money!... or not...lol I wanna see this done!

edit: lemme rephrase that... YOU guys could send him money! :santa:

OMGWTFBBQ

Ok ok...im sorry I left you guys hanging. I will post pics tomorrow when I get back from work.

But, heres the kicker...

...Desk 2.0 is in the design stages. The new version will have 2 levels and will have the tops laser-cut from aluminum....AND....I have a much better paying job now. As long as I don't go broke getting all my RFID gear working.

EDIT: Reading back I realize I should tell you what im doing now. Im not working for Geek Squad but I am with BestBuy. I work in home theater selling big screens all day.

Thank god your back. Maybe I can take some ideas from your desk now and incorperate them into mine.....except the whole, lazer cutting thing :)

So Um yeah, Where are those pics you said you were going to post on the 26th................ of January. :p

Back