• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Grounds For Divorce

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great work! Thank you for the pics! Even though I think I am going to go for a G70 since I can run dual rads just a bit easier, your TJ07 is dead sexy!

very nice work on that case and your setup

sorry to hear about your friend i had one go the same way....:cry: he was cool too

but one the picture where you have your loop filled and the side panel on there is no fill port cap :confused:

Thanks every one it was a bit frustrating and the longest build I ever did but it looks sweet and purrs like a kitten :cool:

ya that pic does look like there is no fill cap but it's a little black recessed thing so it is there. you actually made me look twice, got scared for a sec. :beer:

you know i still cant believe that people think a little chip such as a processor or ram costs $25 when it actually costs $200+!!!

EmAn said:
you know i still cant believe that people think a little chip such as a processor or ram costs $25 when it actually costs $200+!!!

Thank god for technology ignorant women. If my wife wasn't one I would have no hobbies or I'd be divorced and broke :D

Very Nice Setup!

Maybe your wife "lets" you do all this knowing that you enjoy it. I try to never underestimate the power (or wisdom) of women.:)

I know my g/f doesn't mind me spending oodles of time on my "little hobby". She figures it's better then me being out catting around. She even runs to the post office for me.:p

dudleycpa said:
Very Nice Setup!

Maybe your wife "lets" you do all this knowing that you enjoy it. I try to never underestimate the power (or wisdom) of women.:)

I know my g/f doesn't mind me spending oodles of time on my "little hobby". She figures it's better then me being out catting around. She even runs to the post office for me.:p
My wife is the same way but I still lie about how much I spend because lets face it, even I know I spend too much money!!:eek:

dylskee said:
My wife is the same way but I still lie about how much I spend because lets face it, even I know I spend too much money!!:eek:

I'm the opposite. I have a five year old system that I am replacing now.

Boy, do I feel inadequate.:p

dudleycpa said:
I'm the opposite. I have a five year old system that I am replacing now.

Boy, do I feel inadequate.:p
Whats wrong with you man, UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE!! I don't see how you can resist with all the nice hardware available right now, unless ofcoarse you suffer from that disease that most of us suffer from called "Lack O Funds" :D

Back