• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[ Project: Omerta ]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I really liked the water as well but I can understand the switch to air from water. I did it once, and now I am going back to water for my core 2 (with an occasional DICE run ;)). I am glad to see your project coming along and if you needed measurements of any aspect of that 750 just e-mail me and I will be happy to take them. I keep forgetting to do it while I am at home.

~jtjuska

that graphics heatsink looks pretty nice I WANT ONE, :) love how you wired the harddrives mannnnn makes me want to trade in my tj07 :( looking foward to whats going to happen next

yea - I had to cut out a notch in the case to allow the Ultra-120 heapipes to fit in there

but I didn't have to cut anything in either the internal sound panel or external case panel

That is VERY nice. I wish i could bring myself to spend 250+ on a case... But for now(due to lack of funds) I'm using thermaltake.:-/

BTW: That little white thing on the button/light cables is GENIUS!!! That one of the most annoying things when you finally get your build done and the u realize $h!7 I forgot to plug in the buttons!

harakusara said:
That is VERY nice. I wish i could bring myself to spend 250+ on a case... But for now(due to lack of funds) I'm using thermaltake.:-/

BTW: That little white thing on the button/light cables is GENIUS!!! That one of the most annoying things when you finally get your build done and the u realize $h!7 I forgot to plug in the buttons!

that white front header plug came with my Asus P5WDG2-WS Pro board... I freakin' love it myself :attn:

Sneaky said:
that white front header plug came with my Asus P5WDG2-WS Pro board... I freakin' love it myself :attn:

Yeah I heard the new Asus boards come with them. Do you have any idea if you can buy then alone?

Man....I have been thinking about going to air cooling as well, all this money in water just to go back to air :bang head . I just don't see much advantage with water anymore with the advancements of air cooling.

edit: wow, I'm retarded... I posted my project update in the wrong thread (sorry, just got home from a LONG, BUSY day of work)

Last edited:
starting work on this case again:

hard drive rack removed:

hdd_rack.jpg

Back