• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

projekt kill a rad [first test complete :)]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
aha yes it is i remember now thats what the guy said it was so the swifty must be the one in my case :D

boucher
the sheet metal shop at the place i work in Arkansas City, KS

edit just went out and fixed my leak, i guess the psi gauge was just hand tight lol :facepalm:

Last edited:
just an update i haven't abandoned my campaign just taking a break for a while, i will get back on it soon enough.

may get a TAD better performance if you orient the fans to blow UP rather than down. you might not realistically see any change but im just crazy like that lol.

been debating on hopping back on this project, seems as though the custom water cooling stuff has went on a downhill with the aio's :(

what do you guys think?

Nope its still big
Need to test fans too

well with it setup how it is, testing fans shouldnt be too hard.. just make sure the heater is set at a certain wattage and use the same radiator or same plethora of radiators to test the fans on.

i still have all my fans i think >.>
.. id still would need to get some low speed ones. i have this whole setup sitting on a shelf ready to rumble still lol.

Back