• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should I water cool My GPU or MY CPU or both with one loop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im afraid You got it all wrong pal.. But that antifreeze idea of yours about me getting crazy to use it in my cooling loop was interesting indeed.. Your remarks about cars and the way you blend it with antifreeze substances to explain decreasing heat transfer is just remarkable still it may have been adressed a bit wrong again... Perhaps you can share your deep and enlightening thoughts with cooling brands which use different sorry my bad I mean dissimilar metals in their cooling kits and claiming that it is totally safe and functional

Last edited:
Antifreeze does have lower heat capacity abilities than just pure water. "Greatly", however, i do believe is exxagerated. Part of the reason a 50/50 mix is generally used has to do with getting the best of both worlds.

Id chill with the attitude, please. His post did not warrant such a snarky response. :)

Last edited:
Rather than being snarky;I just wanted to remark that I had no statements about antifreeze rather than trying to clarify the thoughts I was held responsible of were just not mine

If you insist
IMG_20170922_082052.jpg
does not seem that bad
IMG_20170922_084107.jpg

IMG_20170922_094145.jpg
And then I took this out of my case

and remounted 6-7 degrees change on idle but easily throttles 100 right after I start benchmark.. no big change here
IMG_20170922_091122.jpg
IMG_20170922_120529.jpg

May be Intel forgot to apply thermal paste? or I have a mico heater instead of a CPU

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you reset the bios to defaults and tried? You mentioned earlier vomtage shoots up to 1.34v or something, right? Thats too high for stock. Ekther set it manually to 1.2, or try reflashing your bios to tbe latest version and see if that helps.

So you say, why not add antifreeze to my loop?

I could have written that as: So you *might* say,...

Be well and good luck.
The tone was meant to be conversational not accusational. I did not and do not mean any disrespect I only meant to be informational.

hop, please refrain from dodging/avoiding the swear filter on these forums by inserting characters in the words. This will be your only warning regarding the matter.

Sorry My young friend I missed the Pegi 13 warning here..
Anyway considering the reactions I suppose Im a bit old for this forum.. Wish you luck with teletubbies cheriff

Well that was frustratingly interesting to say the least. :rolleyes: I'm holding back on what I really want to say so mods, please lock up this thread so it vanishes at the bottom of the pit. :salute:

Some people just want to be jerks? We tried but he was not a fit for this forum. He did get some good info though.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...-My-GPU-or-MY-CPU-or-both-with-one-loop/page3

Continues..
I was here a few weeks ago because I needed cooling advice.. But Instead Of proper advice even proper behaviour was missing all the community even the admins were abusive and offensive... So instead of getting help from the children I decided to get help from coca-cola
So .... you guys Im here to thank coca-cola

VIVA POWERADE!!!

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...-My-GPU-or-MY-CPU-or-both-with-one-loop/page3

Continues..
I was here a few weeks ago because I needed cooling advice.. But Instead Of proper advice even proper behaviour was missing all the community even the admins were abusive and offensive... So instead of getting help from the children I decided to get help from coca-cola
So .... you guys Im here to thank coca-cola

VIVA POWERADE!!!

Thanks for coming back to talk down against the membership here and the free help/advice you received?

I'm glad you got it up and running.

Some people just want to be jerks? We tried but he was not a fit for this forum. He did get some good info though.
I really dont know that but it seems like you are able to enlighten us all without any effort..
Thanks for coming back to talk down against the membership here and the free help/advice you received?
I'm glad you got it up and running.

I wish that was the case.. Anyway Im glad that It is still possible to do resarch without all that rage and toxic people around...
and thank you.. finally pls do not edit my posts again.. If I wrote "hose" instead of "pipe" and if its wrong its still my mistake.. not offensive no racism no nothing.. do not inject ideas inside my post which do not represent me

anyway less talk, less bullskin, more action..
more information

some crappy pictures ...
if rage,toxicity and kids messing around sattle down a bit; more and proper ones will come

W/flash
1olu0o.jpg

wo/flash

oqaef5.jpg

Last edited:
Some more "information" (on idle)
rumd76.jpg 2rc8v9g.jpg 2zhkyev.jpg

and one more thing:

I have a cooler master hyper 612 v2 cooler

Last edited:
because again things like aluminum and nickel... ..plenty of stuff that will absolutely eat that alive or scum scale it up growing organism whatever lol... copper/brass could probably put some horrifying concoction in that if you wanted lol. toxiccccc loop lol

Looks good!

1.42v for 5 ghz??? Pretty high. Is that on auto, the voltage? How are load temps with the voltage that high?

As far aa editing your posts, you circumvented the swear filter, it was not a simple typo, which, i assure you, nobody would have changed. Please read post 48 where that is explicitly stated. If you are unable to back off the toxic attitude and snark you brought with you, this will be a short stay.

Last edited:
Back