• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should I water cool My GPU or MY CPU or both with one loop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice build glad you put your own spin on it and enjoy it , that's the most important thing.

As stated 1.5v for 24/7 is a bit higher than normally recommend , but I have used more voltage than recomended for years my self with no negatives.

What are your room temps? I often get lower temps then ppl expect with high voltage as the room my PC in can get down to 5 deg c in the winter .

My another 6 pack of RGB fittings have arrived yesterday, so I made some modifications.. My reservoir was a non-RGB one and I did not want to buy another RGB res since Im happy with the flow and pressure except,not having RGB.. so I made some DIY work..
and when Im done, daddy who has nothing to do with computers told me bottom tubing was not esthetic enough, thanks to him waiting till I finish then annoying me.. Anyway, I also rebended another tubing..
Long story short except from cable management; unless its on fire,I think I wont touch that thing again
16j2cf8.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Nice build glad you put your own spin on it and enjoy it , that's the most important thing.

As stated 1.5v for 24/7 is a bit higher than normally recommend , but I have used more voltage than recomended for years my self with no negatives.

What are your room temps? I often get lower temps then ppl expect with high voltage as the room my PC in can get down to 5 deg c in the winter .

Thank you for your kind comment sir..My ambient/room temps are 22-23 Degrees Celcius mostly at this time of the year..
and with the 1.5V; it´s not constantly pushing 1.5Volts, it`s on adaptive mode so as the load increases; MOBO increases the voltage till 1.5V peak.. I know it is still high but as long as I don`t have any heat issues or crashes it is not one of my primary concerns

Back