• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show off your hardware. New toys, old toys, current victims of hardware abuse.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks guys! Heres some Xfire benching.

image_id_1286818.jpg

image_id_1286825.jpg

I waited till about midnight to start in on this... :screwy:

I really like the motherboard, sempron 145 (x2) I'll have to learn to love until I get better.

cinebench has been going for about 30 mins :eek:

IMAG0695.jpg

I really like the motherboard, sempron 145 (x2) I'll have to learn to love until I get better.

More on the way, things are forever in the mail.

Sempys are fun Devlos, except for the single core cinebench runs. Like watching paint dry. :thup:

Nice devlos! Go at that thing!! Iirc...those cpus are the fastest single cores around so g/l on some nice boints!!

Found a diamond in the rough , need better software, anyone have something that will go beyond 865 core ?
Pinned this in Riva and AB and card is begging for more :eek:

DSCF2167.JPG

05 260 2.png

06 260 2.png

Woohoo!!! You go with your juiced up self Witchyman!!! Have you tried all the versions in the LBB?

LBB ? what is that ?

just using Afterburner and Riva Tuner

The AB version is the MOA 2013 version ?

but there has to be something as other guys are in the 900's , this could be a gold medal card with the right software and if the card will ever boot again ...... lol

Thanks Metal ,

Never did that, where do you get the editor and is there any how to guides around ?

have to check out TPU and see if there are any ready to go BIOS's for this card , seems like it would be easier to simply flash it ???

Nice score :thup:

I was playing some with 2x Xeon E5 2450 ( still on Ivy core ) and even though it's 2.5GHz then I was counting on at least 2000+ in XTU but no. There are too many factors that affect the score and I could make only ~1650 so less than I can make on [email protected].
Other thing is that 16 core category is not really popular ( I wonder why ;) ) so points are low.

Anyone have last minutes tips for the 4770K with LN2. I have it all set up at home waiting for me tonight when I get off work.

So you saying I might not be able to run full cold on this chip? What happens just lockups/no boot?

Find you CB/CBB first and have a torch/heatgun ready is my best advice.

^^^ THIS ^^^

mine bugs out around -116C , but can boot at -115C is the good news , my 5960x can't boot below -60C

Hit me with your e-mail in a PM and I will send you some goodies when I get home around 4:00 PM EST , but no beating my HW Prime run ........ :rofl:

So you saying I might not be able to run full cold on this chip? What happens just lockups/no boot?
Correct. you aren't in AMD land anymore!!!! Not full pot benching on these Intel CPUs (though I hear the 5960X can??????????)

You need to keep an eye on temps. My 4770K was around -110 or so.

Back