• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show off your hardware. New toys, old toys, current victims of hardware abuse.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got the big gun back on the road after a long layoff and the GTX980 runs pretty well on it. :D

http://hwbot.org/submission/2813029..._geforce_gtx_980_23181_marks?recalculate=true

Capture566624.jpg

Capture1097.jpg

I don't either, well not anymore. Still haven't done anything with that either.

I never have top end gpu's, dont game enough to warrant them

Finally passed 6k TPP ... for almost a year when I was getting closer to 6k I was losing 200-400 TPP in 3-4 days ...
It doesn't change much as I will probably lose it soon ;)

6k.jpg

Thanks :) ... I saw you will bench 5870 soon , at least I have no results on these cards so you won't take any TPP from me :D ... I was searching for one but prices are still weirdly high on local auctions.

Last edited:
Nice board, you will have some fun with that :) ... but the most interesting thing I've noticed on the photos is ... 4790K made in Vietnam ... I didn't know they have factory there.

Thanks :) ... I saw you will bench 5870 soon , at least I have no results on these cards so you won't take any TPP from me :D ... I was searching for one but prices are still weirdly high on local auctions.

yea, every now and again you can get a good one luck of the draw, most thought have been so hammered they are not very good

I have 3 of them to bin

@ Blaylock,

smoking board bro,

yea that is strange, typically Malaysia & Costa Rica

maybe that is the home of the beast 7 ghz chips .......... :thup:

Back