• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Solved] Asrock Default Debug LED Codes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RollingThunder

Destroyer of Trolls & Spammers
What do the two LED debug codes read after a successful no-error bootup for the Asrock Z170 Extreme 1151 boards?

I believe it is A2, but I could be incorrect.
The manual should tell you.

My Frankenstein Extreme6+ board with Extreme4 Bios read 99 after a successful boot with no errors.

Let me reboot, I'll tell you! All Asrock mobo's have the same debug code list.

Edit: A6 or A2 (?) when in bios and 99 is the last code before leds go black.

Let me reboot, I'll tell you! All Asrock mobo's have the same debug code list.

Edit: A6 or A2 (?) when in bios and 99 is the last code before leds go black.

OK, you're saying there is no code with a successful boot? LED's are not lit up? I've had AA since inception and it's not listed anywhere that I can find and system runs OK. :shrug:

Manual shows A0 (zero) to A07 but no AA. I do have A6 in the BIOS.

http://www.asrock.com/support/faq.asp?id=334

Just checked my Z170 Extreme7+ and it goes to 99 while Windows is initializing, but goes blank once it starts up.
Will check the BIOS if I'm in it later.

Nothing I've found anywhere mentions AA status code regarding an Asrock board specifically....why not hit up uefi tech service in bios and ask? :shrug:

It's in my old Z77 Extreme4 manual as well...but I've found not a single instance of that code being mentioned anywhere regarding Asrock boards nor seen it during post on the Z77 nor Z170 that I've built. The Z77 Extreme4 goes blank after boot, as does the Z170 Extreme6 and as per ATM the Extreme7+
Hence...worth the question to their techies if for no other reason than simple curiosity.;)

Curiosity is good! that what makes the mankind evolve.

Can you imagine, in 500.000 years, we went from "invention" of fire to talking lifts!!!

Just joking, hey? (Am I?)

Back