• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Somebody is Blue today!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Enablingwolf said:
Me a post- a -clock - aholic.. Look at post#15. That feller hit white like in 2.2 hours. 0.o

Thank you again all. :D

Yeah, 2.2 hours after my 3,999th post :)

If you want a real advancement, look at Adragontattoo... He's just barely a year-long member at the blues :D

Congrats on the new set of stars Enablingwolf!
Hope to keep seeing you around the forums! :beer:

Raven

SolidxSnake said:
Yeah, 2.2 hours after my 3,999th post :)

If you want a real advancement, look at Adragontattoo... He's just barely a year-long member at the blues :D

And believe me when I say that I was SHOCKED by the offer. There are many many more that deserve much more then just a blue coloring on their name.

BTW sorry for the not so enthusiastic greeting Enabling, either I am fighting WWWIII in my head or my allergies have decided to stage a coup vs. my brain.

It's actually especially humorous as I wouldnt be accepting $30 but would be paying it to a moderator for the blue text. So whatever mod took the deal would have to ban me and then themselves. I think. I'm actually not sure if they can still ban after they banned themselves.

I forgot what we were talking about. :beer:

Inceptor said:
I forgot what we were talking about. :beer:
Enablingwolf has to clean a toilet and Super Nade and David are excepting bribes. I think there was something about smurfs too.

Super Nade said:
If you accept $30, you will be banned for trading outside the classifieds. :D :beer: :santa:

Hehe not going to let him shop around for a fake bribe huh?

If this place was eBay you would of gotten offers out the wazzooo. Heck, even a 419 bid for a Western Union wire transfer to beat the others out.

Agian everyone thank you.

Good to see you around again Sajaak :D

The blue paint is still wet on the stars. The new rank came out of the blue to me. Didn't even know I was doing something that got noticed.

Back