• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32! *I Challenge You*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
vonkaar said:
Another 50 CPUs coming online soon =p.

Maybe I should make another challenge?

Hi, btw... I missed you all.

I love you :>

Challenge would be good!

the weather had changed quickly... Storm clouds roiled on the horizon and the wind came in gusts. What could possible bring this much disturbance to the once quiet little forum...

then in came, the voice from the past

I AM VONKAAR.... I AM BACK

ohh I think this needs its own thread..... smack talk just has not been the same without you. Oh by the way I'm WAY up here. if you have any problem finding me just let me know and I'll throw you down a map :D

LET THE SMACK TALK BEGIN!

nahmus said:
ohh I think this needs its own thread..... smack talk just has not been the same without you. Oh by the way I'm WAY up here. if you have any problem finding me just let me know and I'll throw you down a map :D

LET THE SMACK TALK BEGIN!

Seconded :cool:

vonkaar said:
Another 50 CPUs coming online soon =p.

Maybe I should make another challenge?

Hi, btw... I missed you all.

Nice to see you back vonkarr.

I hope (for T32 and your sake) that the 50 cpu's are p4's that can fold qmd's.

You have been in my radar for a while ... and till lately when my son plugged his xbox 360 into one of my farm circiuts requiring me to become an electrician, u would have been eating my dust in a few weeks :bang head

You better get them online soon :D

pscout said:

You have been in my radar for a while ... and till lately when my son plugged his xbox 360 into one of my farm circiuts requiring me to become an electrician, u would have been eating my dust in a few weeks :bang head

ouch man... what happened? Totally blow the circuit?

pscout said:

hoping the farm and the 360 are safe and sound...

just a blown breaker or fuse i assume

yes ... circuit overload problems in this old house's wiring ... and not a lot of time for me to do the proper electrical work with other xmas activites atm... so rather than risk anything serious, I will just have to go without a bunch of the farm folding for me till i get things shipshape.

No damage to the rigs or xbox360. :)

Not to worry ... I will be back soon!

sorry, it's 8 pages long and I didn't bother (too lazy, you know :D ) to read it all.... so, what's all this pages about?? what kinda challenge is it?? you know I'm always up for a challenge!! ;) :cool:

LandShark said:
sorry, it's 8 pages long and I didn't bother (too lazy, you know :D ) to read it all.... so, what's all this pages about?? what kinda challenge is it?? you know I'm always up for a challenge!! ;) :cool:

Really you only need to read the first post. The challenge ended long ago but Vonkaar bumped the thread after returning to the OCforums.

Back