• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

'The Beast II'

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Seven said:
Holy thread revival batman!

thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

It was a given. :p

Now nik's system is even more pimpin' than what you see in those pics. He's running an Iwaki RD-30 pump, and a Storm G5 block.

this is an awesome build, but you coulda atleast dug up his more-recene "Beast II Rebuild", or check the thread where he got his new 120.3 shrouds (in that thread he also posted 4.98ghz w/ a 660)

WOW CONGRATS ON THAT MAN THAT IS MY ENVY NOW SO SICK, 6 FANS ON THE RAD!!! DUEL WATER PUMPS!!! HOLY SMOKES!! NICE!~!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

No matter, as there is nothing wrong with a random thread ressurection.

Just remember that not everyone has seen the thread that has joined since then. They may find some inspiration in this.

.....I somehow missed this thread the first few times around, so, thanks for bringing it back. :santa:

Awsome case, indeed.

Well since this got jacked from the dead, I'll post a couple more recent pics as those are quite old, using one pump now etc. And, coming soon is "The Beast III" :D

shroud3.jpg

pumpside.jpg

WOW!
Yeah, I'm glad this thread got resurrected too! I missed it first and second time 'round.

Freakin amazing. I like it better with just one pump. Is it quieter now?

Back