• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The official "Stupidest Joe Sixpack comment" thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stoanhart

Hey guys,

I just though of this. Here is a thread to post the stupidest (or, I guess, ignorant would be a better word - it's not their fault!) comments a "Joe Sixpack" has ever given you. To start it off:

An aquaintance of my family came to visit us from quite a distance away. The only thing he uses his computer for is IM and downloading spyware. While at my place, he got quite addicted to Doom3.

Later on, when he was back home, and we were having an IM conversation, he asked me: "Hey, could you send me Doom 3 over MSN, then I'll install it, and then I'll send it right back, I promise!"

Yeah. :rolleyes:

edit: sorry, wrong category. A move to "General Computer Related Discussion" would be nice.

You need to have 100 posts it is? Then you can view those forums. DO NOT SPAM YOUR WAY THOUGH!

Raedon said:
where does that link go?
i dont have access

just a couple of threads based around the same idea. their in general computer related discussion. i know that there' s at least one more but i could'nt find it...

This really happened at work. A lady brought an AOL install CD from home and tried installing it onto her network linked computer because she thought it would speed of the connection. They had to reformat her harddrive because it screwed it up so bad. She's lucky it didn't bring the whole network down too.

Back