• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sweet stand. I love seeing Sennheiser headphones on it. I currently game with my HD600's which is fine but not at all what they are designed for to say the least. I have thought about buying the 363D strictly for gaming but that would be four pairs of Sennheiser headphones and I don't think the wife would understand.

Good eye on the PC 363D, even though I never identified them as so. Nonetheless, you can't go wrong with Sennheiser cans. :D I'm sure the wife would understand if she had her own personally cans. :p

Nice stand, I've heard they flex a lot in/out with humidity though.

Really? Are you referring to the wood or acrylic stands?

If it does it shouldn't be as bad as the ones made completely of laminated wood.

I got a tank!

Well , it weighs as much as a tank. I picked up an old Antec case. It's 21"H X 19"D X 8"W and they didn't scrimp on the steel when they made it. It came with an old GeForce 7050M-M Rev 2.0 mobo and an Athlon 64 X2 5600+ chip. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it , but it was free and I couldn't help myself. LOL Sorry about the lousy picture quality , but it's a lousy camera. :)
Picture 34.jpg Picture 32.jpg Picture 35.jpg GeForce 7050M-M V 2.0.jpg

Nice grab Alaric. Antec makes some pretty good cases for sure. There's some good points available on the 5600+ at HWBot if it's a Windsor too. If you have no plans on benching it send me a PM and maybe we can work something out. FTR that board isn't really an overclocker. Good find.

I seem to be collecting old AMD stuff. I have an Asus M3N78-VM with an HD8750 X3 Phenom in it , a PC CHips Socket 462 with 4 DIMM slots I can't identify , and the above posted find , along with a Phenom 9850 X4. The M4A785-M and 980 BE are going in a build. PM sent.

GEDC1200.JPG I upgraded today from a 27" viewsonic flat panel to a, 32" Samsung curve screen. Got it for $380 at the egg. I love it!!

Last edited:
I actually bought that tank new a long time ago, probably 13 year or so. It is still in use and is currently in my son in law's study housing his gaming PC.

Back