• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like to think so, but I did commission it from him. He is trying to start a small business making pens, fountain pens and mechanical pencils. I figured he could do with some help, and to be honest I'm glad I ordered it.

Got some RGB LEDs for the case! Thanks for pointing them out bassnut!!

Attachments

• 1462722613841.jpg
    1462722613841.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 259
Picked this up at Lowe's today. Seems they got a new brand and had a shelf of them on clearance. I figure for 9 bucks what the heck. Now to find a kitty litter bucket to get it integrated into my loop.

0508161936.jpg
0508161938.jpg

Nice. For 10 bucks, I gotta check my Lowe's tomorrow.
Surprised you didn't get the pink edition. :D

Nice. For 10 bucks, I gotta check my Lowe's tomorrow.
Surprised you didn't get the pink edition. :D

All sold out of the pink unfortunately:(. If you want one let me know and I can grab you one when I am back over that way later this week.

One box today showed up with some of my goodes!
ppcgoodies_zpslmx1wmjn.jpg

4 swiftech Helix-pwm fans
4 AlphaCool coolmove 2 1.8krpm fans
4 SATA+PWR cables.
more thermal paste
backplate for my first gen i7 for a different heatsink that i may not buy yet.

Last edited:
Finally time to stop using the POS Rosewill Apollo I've been using

Wp5DSE1h.jpg

n6YppkPh.jpg

Code V2 with MX Clears. Nice to be using a keyboard that isn't doesn't feel like a dollar store reject. (Thanks to ATMInside for pointing the Codes out)

b56d21d14e0c61ec5b5df1e9ae53ac1c.png

J-Tech Digital JTD3DSP0301 3-Port High Speed HDMI Switch with IR Wireless Remote

Got one of these yesterday. Very small but very effective, 3 into 1 HDMI switch with IR remote. Does auto switching with device turn on as well. Needed it for my HDMI poor TV. Works a treat and in tight spot could be used as a heavy projectile weapon, sucker is deceptively heavy.

View attachment 178981

J-Tech Digital JTD3DSP0301 3-Port High Speed HDMI Switch with IR Wireless Remote

Got one of these yesterday. Very small but very effective, 3 into 1 HDMI switch with IR remote. Does auto switching with device turn on as well. Needed it for my HDMI poor TV. Works a treat and in tight spot could be used as a heavy projectile weapon, sucker is deceptively heavy.

I'm wondering, with the new GPU's coming out with only one HDMI, DVI and the rest being display ports, my monitors only conect via DVI or HDMI, I would have to figure out a way to connect them as it leaves me with one less port to connect one too out of the 3 screens. Would this resolve the issue in my case and not effect performance?

Here's an example of the new GTX 1080.

08G-P4-6180-KR_XL_5.jpg

I'm wondering, with the new GPU's coming out with only one HDMI, DVI and the rest being display ports, my monitors only conect via DVI or HDMI, I would have to figure out a way to connect them as it leaves me with one less port to connect one too out of the 3 screens. Would this resolve the issue in my case and not effect performance?

Here's an example of the new GTX 1080.

View attachment 178989

This wouldn't be a solution as the switch is 3 in 1 out. I use it with a Fire Stick, a Chromecast and the output from my DirecTV Genie as inputs and the output connected to my TV. As others have suggested what you really need is displayport adapters.

A selfie stick because the lady and I are going Jet-Skiing tomorrow :) OMG so excited :) - Just a little bummed because the receipt that was included accidentally had their cost price on it - Wish they charged me that. There must be a flaw in the receipt template that they use. Anyways, payment was received fine so I'm good. It's similar to the dental invoice I sent to my vancouver dentist. Speaking of Vancouver, they have some nice new housing developments there. Like the city's real estate pricing is crazy. That said, as a dentist, I don't want to work in Vancouver because dentists in Vancouver have some high monthly fees. I'd rather focus on patients than take additional headaches. Anyways, going back to the selfie stick, I'm so happy we got it. Looking for some good times ahead. I won't be using my selfie stick on patients, that's for sure.

Last edited:
10ft of Mayhem's UltraClear tubing arrived! I can FINALLY finish the loop and get the rig online! :clap:

This tubing is very clear but very, very soft so it will be prone to kinking... Luckily i have an anti-kink coil here :thup:

Unfortunately, the local Michaels did not have the Rit dyes i wanted to make an aquamarine colour so that will come at a later date.

Attachments

• 1463176996793.jpg
    1463176996793.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 181
Back