• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, why couldnt it be 24 2500ks LOL...

Sweet stack there....!

:edit:
Knew I meant to post this somewhere else besides my old thread...

2011-12-28_20-27-32_434.jpg

Havent cleaned it out yet, but Ive already got the itch.
Might say screw it and take my 240 Regor cold for the hell of it just to get some experience. DOnt have a decent enuff board for the 6400+ x2, I think I pushed that little mATX board for all it was worth last time.... Oh, but I do still have a certain 3600+ Sempron I need to get my gold cup back for in CPUz....

Last edited:
Yeah, After Konas suggestion and yours, I wouldnt mind it flat black with
"* * * * is cold inside"
In red on the side....

Going to attempt to clean it tommrow, throw a bag of ice in it and see if it still has a good vacuum.

2x4GB 1600mhz 8-9-8 mushkin kit.
Samsung BD rom + DVD/CD RW

mushkin+BD.jpg

Too bad that no sooner did the FeDex man drop this baby off at my doorstep; I had to go ship it off to its owner. Someone is going to be very happy some time next week when the board arrives in Colombia.

36106161193-orig.jpg

Just got my shifters to finalize my Fanatec package.....a nice upgrade from the MS wheel I'd been using for several years :santa:

That is the Fanatec CSR Elite wheel, the CSR shifter set, and the Club Sport pedals. A pricey combo, but they feel great (except the shifters, they feel a bit cheap, and have horrible action, but at $60 I can't complain too much).

You need to get the Lightning shifter. Any ways very nice. I have the same pedals and they are worth every penny. Every thing I've seen so far for the wheel has been positive. :attn:

On another note. Shoot me a PM with your Iracing info. I'll add you as a friend. I have league in the works that will be starting up in the coming weeks.

I picked up a Nook Tablet for the wife and I just before Xmas.
Within 30 min I had it fully rooted to a standard Honeycomb OS.

Its great being able to use my Barnes and Noble eReader to read/watch all my Kindle/Amazon Prime stuff. ;)

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

Sweet. I was at my parents house tonight and my mother sent her's with me to root it. I'll have it until next week so it's play time.

I think I like the white liquid tape better, looks like its easier to tell how thick it is...

That was my thinking, I got 2 containers of it. I used black last time, and it worked fine, but coverage seems easier to confirm with white. :)

I use about 1/2 or 3/4 of 4oz bottle on the front and back. 2 coats, both generous.

So I am going to start a thread about this officially at the beginning of the new year when I get my board, but right now I am building a benching/gaming rig. This is what UPS left on my door today. Any place where there is a batch reference for multipliers? anything above 55x is considered a pretty good chip yes?

Attachments

• IMG_20111229_131951.jpg
    IMG_20111229_131951.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20111229_131841.jpg
    IMG_20111229_131841.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 81
This is probably the best place to reference:
http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16541

They don't list your batch number however.

Let me ask, does that liquid electrical tape peel off? I have only used it instead of wirenuts at times

Yup, it can peel. Some say it peels nice, some say it peels hard - I think the application makes a difference. I believe ghost_recon peeled some off a 5870 I sold him that I had given the same treatment to.

Yup, it can peel. Some say it peels nice, some say it peels hard - I think the application makes a difference. I believe ghost_recon peeled some off a 5870 I sold him that I had given the same treatment to.

Yup comes off real nice and easy with a little patience :attn:

This is probably the best place to reference:
http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16541

They don't list your batch number however.

Thanks for the link! That'll come in handy in the future!

Id have to concur, usually, a thicker application comes off easier.
Ive got it a mATX board,been there awhile. Ran it cold, left it alone for a few weeks, then put in a daily system for a few more weeks, and then took it cold again.

No issues at all....it still on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back