• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wheres the gtaIV gameplay?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm actually not interested in seeing SOMEONE ELSE playing the game. I'd like to experience the whole thing, for the first time, the minute I put the disc in the drive.

I remember when my ex got me San Andreas for Christmas (or was it Valentine's?) and I played through that opening sequence on the bicycle... never saw THAT coming. I don't want to see somebody else play through even the first level because that would ruin it for me when *I* play through it.

And that's exactly why you haven't seen any damned gameplay videos.

And that's exactly why you haven't seen any damned gameplay videos.

Exactly. I've seen some pics of mutliplayer from the looks of it. I watched the teaser trailers, I've seen part of one of the character info video's guess I could call it.

Gimmy game and i want ot experiance it all. Some games I like seeing ingame shots and action but this as clearly stated is one game that we DON'T need footage, just give us the goods.

lol at rainless! I'm sorry this is a touchy subject lol. Even if they did release footage its not like you have to watch em :)

Yes ill buy gta4 without seeing any footage -ill give you that- but when ive been following the game for so long it would be nice to see what the actual gameplay will look like. Just to hold me over for the next few weeks!

anyway I cant really think of many games that dont have footage prior to their release??

I basically started this thread after seeing so many freakin rick roll videos posing as gta4 gameplay!!!

lol at rainless! I'm sorry this is a touchy subject lol. Even if they did release footage its not like you have to watch em :)

Yes ill buy gta4 without seeing any footage -ill give you that- but when ive been following the game for so long it would be nice to see what the actual gameplay will look like. Just to hold me over for the next few weeks!

anyway I cant really think of many games that dont have footage prior to their release??

I basically started this thread after seeing so many freakin rick roll videos posing as gta4 gameplay!!!

Hahahaha. EVERYTHING is an emotional subject for me. I used to be a poet! :)

ten4@rainless!

Question for you guys. The only reason I would consider buying a ps3/360 is because of this game. You guys think I should drop the money on a console, or wait until it comes out on pc. Usually the pc versions are a little better in graphics, but the console is classic gta4 gaming. Then again if I wait for it to come out on pc I will save a lot more $$

ten4@rainless!

Question for you guys. The only reason I would consider buying a ps3/360 is because of this game. You guys think I should drop the money on a console, or wait until it comes out on pc. Usually the pc versions are a little better in graphics, but the console is classic gta4 gaming. Then again if I wait for it to come out on pc I will save a lot more $$

Can you wait a year?

I'm waiting for this to hit PC, or for the PS3 to hit $250.

I've got such a huge backlog of games to play right now that waiting won't be a problem. Most recently, Warlords Battlecry 3.. Great fun..

Can you wait a year?

Exactly.. Can you wait til X-mas if not early next year saying that they don't delay the game at all. While it might be a big initial investment I do like what others say though about Consoles, and actually might start leaning that way more in the future.

Question is.... which console do you like the most? If I had to do it again I think I'd still get a X360, but the PS3 is looking really good recently.

well i thought the 360 would be better since you can play the blue ray dvd's as well. Or can the 360 do that too?

Back