• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woot! I'm Dark Red! Woot! Check me out!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tks O! :cool:

I may need another rig or two, which isn't totally out of the question once I get my gaming room project out of the way. I just can't pack anymore rigs into my room and live. :D I think I might be picking up a couple borgs here soon also... hopefully my buddy won't back out on me. :santa:

:cool: WTG Bud:cool:
I remember dark red for a few days, you will probably stay that way. Looks like Ribos are still flowing and the 170 is showing.

::mutter:: :), I WAS in the dark red for about two days, it was glorious. No longer so however, but I WILL be there within a week.

- Jim

ThePCGuy said:
::mutter:: :)I WAS in the dark red for about two days, it was glorious. No longer so however...
Same here, now I am just strugglling to keep my brown on.

But keep up the excellent work. :thup:

Thanks All! :D I just turned another rig back on this morning... was Priming the damn thing again. Hopefully that rig will help me keep my 1200+ :D

Anyone know if XP's have problems with bigpackets? More specifically, RIBOs. I keep getting EUEs on the rig I just mentioned. I remember a thread I read where TollHouse was having a similar problem and I don't think he ever came to a conclusion.

I have seemingly just passed 50 passes of memtest standard tests & 43+ hrs of prime blend before turning on F@H again. Believe it or not, I had no trouble out of this rig until it got cold outside. AC thinks its got something to do with the proc... but I believe it's a vtt issue on the mobo.

According to MBM the vtt is always a little high... was 1.51 this morning before I shutdown P95. I'm @ 2.8vdimm. But when the PWM temps get really cool, the vtt runs even higher. Basically, higher PWM temp = lower vtt and vice-versa. Again, this is per MBM... when going into bios the vtt tracks perfectly. So I don't know if I really trust what MBM is telling me... although all other voltages seem to be pretty accurate when compared to bios.

EDIT: oh yeah, and hibner... I've been chasing your @SS for so long. You're next on my hit list my friend. :)

woot.gif
I'm dark red again!
woot.gif

ThePCGuy said:
Harlam, watch your heels. ::nip nip::.

- Jim

Ahh, my friend 794613 I presume. :D Nice ppd! I'm just glad I ended up making it to 100k before you got by me. :p

Back