• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woot! I'm Dark Red! Woot! Check me out!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very true! Give me a couple weeks... I didn't think I'd get my mind made up that quickly regarding the config... I think I'm settled on everything except the PSU. I'm just wondering if the 18A 12v rail will be enough to push that P4 up to the ~4GHz range.

:clap: Nice Folding! :beer:

Keep it up ... our team stats have been looking very good lately :thup:

Cool, :clap: :cool: Getting P4 itch eah!

I'll be orange while the thermometer stays red. It's been a scorcher in the south, dang global warming messing with my folding. I had to shut down most of my rigs until the temps drop again. Tonight it's just the P4 holding at 75F, I'll restart my 3200 in a minute but all it's getting is tinkers so it's back to Advmethods again.

Well, I dropped out of dark red again for a spell... but watch out! :D It should be a big point day for my little farm! 2200+pts is what I'm calculating! :D

Come on Cajun! It's the same temp for me and my farm is rolling strong! Maybe it's all my nice Thermalright sinks that keep my procs so cool. :D Besides, when I hook up on the P4 I'm really gonna be on your threat list. :cool: Better get that tower foldin'! :D

Thanks all! :beer:

ThePCGuy said:
Harlam, watch your heels. ::nip nip::.

It's neck & neck as we pass the 100k mark. :burn: Eventually Jim will get me in a day or two but I'm holding him off as best I can. :D

:), hehe, I got something for you for today. Nothing huge, but a little boost in pdd should happen in a day or so. Shooting for 1600+ very soon.

- Jim

AlabamaCajun: It's been a scorcher in the south, dang global warming messing with my folding. I had to shut down most of my rigs until the temps drop again.

I wondered what happened to your production. I thought I was catching up a little too easily. :shrug: The last few days have been much faster catching up than normal. I never count you out though, since I've been this close before only to get left behind in your dust. :burn:

Well I'll be damned, every time I get close, you just have to put on the boost eh? Very nice.

- Jim

I just happened to pull a rabbit out of my hat. :D This is my biggest points day evvvvveerrrrrrrrrr!!!!
woot.gif

My eventual doom is forthcoming. :p ...but I'm trying to make you work for it. :D

Great job, you're well on your way to bright red! Borg a few of your friends and you'll be sitting in bright red pretty comfortably... and with that intel folder you're planning you'll shoot sky high.

Keep up the good work! we need more like you!

Fold On! :attn:

Bah, give me a day or two. Time to crank it up a bit. I should probably turn on my second and third rigs. Athlon XP 1700+ oc'ed to 200x10, and a stock sempron 2200+ at 1.5Ghz. It may help just a bit. I thought it was you making the new 4-rig farm. I'll have to re-look that up. It's been alot of fun so far, and I'll keep running, and gaining, slowly but surely :).

Take care,
- Jim

harlam357 said:
I just happened to pull a rabbit out of my hat. :D This is my biggest points day evvvvveerrrrrrrrrr!!!!
woot.gif

My eventual doom is forthcoming. :p ...but I'm trying to make you work for it. :D
WTG Bud (clap) I remember a few months ago, "I'll fold on the side a little, but I'm not going to go out and buy rigs for it" :D:D:D

Fold on!

"I ran out of smilies has to resort to (clap) instead".

Thanks Gary! Jim! AC! No new 4-rig farm here... just a P4 layer in the near future and some potential borgs. I'm @ close to 100% right now... so this is it until I get the P4 layer, my current potential has been realized. Much more work to do in the meantime! I'll give you guys a peak tomorrow. For now I'm off to bed.

@ AC... ok, I'll eat my words just this once. :D Other than this P4, I don't have ANY plans on purchasing another true borg... the rest of my machines are game worthy. (hint) (hint)... I'll show you guys tomorrow. :D

RUN HARLAM RUN!!!!

No seriously, find something more. I can't stop it, It'll be lonely on page 3.

- Jim

Lot's of fun!

ThePCGuy said:
RUN HARLAM RUN!!!!

No seriously, find something more. I can't stop it, It'll be lonely on page 3.

- Jim

Lot's of fun!

Can't decide what to get first... I need another small APC, LCD monitor, new chair, and a P4 layer. I think it's gonna be the APC first, then the P4 layer & a new chair. Monitor will be last... follow by a 37" LCD HDTV. You have to plan it out you know... it's no fun getting everything at once. :D

Back