Table of Contents
AMD has released its Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.1.2 which is exclusively for the RX 7900 series GPUs. This new driver update adds support for the newly released FORSPOKEN game. Also included in this patch are several fixed issues with failures to launch with Windows 11, poor performance with the SpaceEngine game, and graphics issues in the Emergency 4 game. If you are one of the few users with an AMD RX 7900 series card and are experiencing these issues this driver version should help with your sanity. Additional details are below along with a download link.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.1.2 RX 7900
- IREE compiler using MLIR interface on Vulkan.
- Additional Vulkan® extensions. Click here for more information.
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition may fail to launch with the error message “Delayed Write Failed” on Microsoft® Windows® 11 version 22H2.
- Poor performance and load time may be observed while playing SpaceEngine™.
- Missing or flickering textures may be observed while playing Emergency 4™.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configuration.
- Stuttering may be observed in UNCHARTED™ 4: A Thief’s End during the opening game sequence.
- Stuttering may be observed in Forspoken™ when dynamic resolution is set to enabled.
- Application crash may be observed while opening Premium Gold Packs in EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23.
- Stuttering may be observed while playing Sea of Thieves™.
- Corruption may be observed while playing Battlefield™ 4 with Post Process Quality settings set to high or ultra
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance.
- Maximum encode bitrate is limited to 100Mbps for certain applications.
AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.1.2
- Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Graphics