• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: February, 3DMark Firestrike

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Never noticed as I have not been into BIOS other then to set my ram speed....... everything else is set on Auto.

EDIT ......

Updated CPUZ and that fixed the high VCore reported.

Last edited:
Probably will beat Nvidia in 3DM FS/FSX/FSU. Generally everything new where you can gain boost by turning off tessellation. Right now 290x is hard to beat in some tests and 390x will be faster.

My 290x could not touch my 780Ti in FSE or FS, not sure I even ran Ultra version ?

but was better in the three I mentioned above

Not much of an improvement but a little .......

bassnut / GTX 970 / Air / 1 / 11244

SECOND RUN.jpg

Well guys, I officially am giving up on this 780Ti :(
Probably going to get a refund instead of trying to RMA, then buy a 980 Classy

Had big hopes for this card...

Hopefully I'll get something to top my 780 score in here.

Well guys, I officially am giving up on this 780Ti :(
Probably going to get a refund instead of trying to RMA, then buy a 980 Classy

Had big hopes for this card...

Hopefully I'll get something to top my 780 score in here.
Sucks Atmin!

MetalRacer / GTX780 Ti / 1x / Water / 14414

Capture104.jpg

Thanks Witchy! I'm trying to keep up with the GTX980's, wish the 980 Ti's or AMD's new card would hurry up and drop. :D

yea me too, skipping the 980's for financial reasons, ready for the beast to be released

Fryed my 780Ti trying to do just that :(

Question for all you modifiers of the Gpu BIOS, on a reference card how does one read the voltage, it seems at least for me AB and Gpu-Z both read only as high as 1.21 v. I've been practicing modding the BIOS on my GTX 670 and I'm pretty sure I'm raising the volts, because temps are going up but would like to see exactly how much it's getting.

AB reads to 1.25v. I haven't seen higher on it for a few cards...

Find a voltage read point is my suggestion. :)

Yep, the read points will be your only recourse to get accurate readings

just put your card and voltage read points into google fu :)

Question for all you modifiers of the Gpu BIOS, on a reference card how does one read the voltage, it seems at least for me AB and Gpu-Z both read only as high as 1.21 v. I've been practicing modding the BIOS on my GTX 670 and I'm pretty sure I'm raising the volts, because temps are going up but would like to see exactly how much it's getting.

I would check on the back of the card under load ( can be even that funny GPU test in GPU-Z ) - caps behind the GPU or power section. It will be the only voltage at about 1.20-1.25V so I think you will know.
In GPU-Z/AB Fermi/Kepler cards will always show max 1.21V and max in BIOS is 1.2125V. Maxwell has it higher but soft won't see anything past ~1.27V ( after bios mod ).
Safe limit for GTX600 series within Nvidia docs is 1.25V. It should be as close as possible to 1.21V but my MSI had 1.25V under load without any overvoltage.

Not yet this one still has the cooler on it.

Back