• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: February, 3DMark Firestrike

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's the plan. Hopefully it'll be all set for some runs on Sunday. Sadly Saturday is already booked with work and family obligations. Sometimes I wish I was a recluse. LOL

We're finally going to be in the single digit negatives on the weekend. Might go swimming :rofl:

Good luck E_D and dress warm, maybe a shot of whisky. That made me think of hot totties.

homer.jpg

Its fishnet, short skirt along with Vodka and cran tonight baby...

Now to see if I can dig up the how to do LOD right on Fire Strike crap.....

I'm not much help with that unless set LOD still works with the newer AMD stuff.

obviously the indpector goods wont work with the red goods

I'm pretty sure I've read that LOD doesn't help with anything after DX9. Perhaps I read wrong or someone fibbed when posting it?

I'm pretty sure I've read that LOD doesn't help with anything after DX9. Perhaps I read wrong or someone fibbed when posting it?

I don't know who would have said something like that? :chair:

That was me... and it didn't work with my testing, nor Woomack either. I was, apparently, doing it wrong. But I did test it with zero difference on AMD with that auto set LOD program.

I'm not seen like that outside. I put the PC in the garage, crack the garage door, and sit inside behind the door to the inside.

Ah that's not so bad. I have wondered what the neighbours think when they see me lugging that dewar into the house.

Back