• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: March, Unigine Heaven , Xtreme Preset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
anybody got a link to another download of the modded inspector, when i go to extract it i just get this, or you might just tell me what i'm doing wrong.

Attachments

• inspector.JPG
    inspector.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 93
nvidia inspector-modded

Here's the one I use.

EDIT: looks like the same one. Maybe you'll have better luck with it though so I'll leave it.

Attachments

• nVidia Inspector Modded.zip
    425.3 KB · Views: 25
GAWD!!!! what the heck is with me!!!!!
let me throw in another operating system and give it a try.

Attachments

• inspector.JPG
    inspector.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 90
Tell me this, What's more fun than benching Heaven?

Dual benching Heaven.
View attachment 161223

You know you can't add the scores together right?

GAWD!!!! what the heck is with me!!!!!
let me throw in another operating system and give it a try.

You'll need something that will extract a .rar file C_D windows doesn't do that on it's own I don't think. It's a .RAR inside a .zip

7-zip will do what you want. ;)
I should have packed that a little neater. Sorry for that.

rough crowd here tonight!

ok, set my clocks in inspector, apply clocks, run bench.
open the other side of inspector, set lod to 2, click apply changes in the upper righthand, run bench, same score, what did I miss?

CADDI DADDI| GTX970|SINGLE| AIR| 3949.467

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!
that was all bench and no pretty!!!

Attachments

• bench.JPG
    bench.JPG
    230.1 KB · Views: 76
Screenshot? Hard to help without knowing any of the settings/speeds you're using...

Have you lod downloaded and running. Look above and see some of caddie daddies post. I have not had a chance to play with it yet but it makes a big difference.

Best I can get is 39xx. Been messing around with nvidia inspector trying a bunch of different settings. Seems like its saying f*&^ you Branden.
Gpu core is set at 1316 base, not sure why ST didnt capture it, but I've tried benching as high as +125 (hit or miss on whether or not it gets through, +100 and +110 will both make at least 1 run)
systemset.PNG

Does Afterburner agree with the max core clock for your 980 that HWMonitor is reporting?

Back