• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII:April, 3DMark03

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Reinstall the benchmark? What have you tried to do to solve this problem so we can suggest other things you didn't do. :)

I got it to run by underclocking the video card and backing off the CPU overclock some. I find this strange because I can do any and every thing other than 3d03 including 3d and 2d benchmarks as well as gaming for hours and xtu while overclocking everything. I'm using driver 13.12 win 7 64bit. I reset everything to stock and it still restarts the pc half way through 3d03?

finalkly.PNG

That is a great run, nice!!!

Is that an entry for the competition TJ? Where is the wallpaper, CPUz, etc?

Devlos / 290x / H20 / 167903

finrun.PNG 3d03.PNG

I had to lower core voltage and raise aux voltage to be able to run this at "stock" gpu speeds, but it is flashed to Asus when it is really Gigabyte. But like I said before it will run everything else and overclocked??

Oooops, Budweiser and Benching didn't mix in that one. LOOL :burn:
next time :soda: :D :clap:

Last edited:
I had some good runs the last two days, with the cooling advice you guys gave.

The only problem that I had was extreme condensation inside my computer. If I had not had a back plate on my 290X's, they would have been fried:(
I'm not sure if you guys have heard of Camp Dry, ( Silicone base water repellent ) you spray it on clothing, tent's, Ect, Ect. to make it water proof. You can pick it up in the camping section or camping stores. Would this help my motherboard incase I get water in the wrong place????
Do not use the new 15.3 AMD drivers on 3D Mark '03, '05, or ,06 as it causes an internal error in the program

Thank You For The Time
In Reading This Post

We use a silicon based spray called conformal that is made for electrical components.. or liquid electrical tape.

15.3 drivers worked fine for me on 03... I think that is what I used anyway as its what I've been on for a bit.

Edit: yep... it is what I used. See post 61

Last edited:
I'm just using art eraser on everything :D ... my GTX980 is in my gaming pc right now and it still has eraser on it ;)

Dr. McCoy / 8800 GTX / Air / 52032

8800 3D Mark03.JPG

Compared to all I've seen in here so far..... :facepalm:
But what did you expect from such an old GPU anyway? :D

Its been awhile since i posted so heres mine

XRogerX/GTX 560TI FPB/single/stock cooling/ 75568

75568.PNG

Blaylock / HD 7950 / AIR / SOLO / 103443

Seems to be the best I can get with this set-up. Might try a few other things, but good enough for my 1st entry.

103443.PNG

Scout / Nvidia GT 610 / air / 10472

I am back from the dead with a monster score... lol

attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice to see you back around scout.
@ XRogerX
This benchmark like core speed on the CPU. So drop down to 2 cores and crank that sucker up.

Back