• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VIII April: 3DMark Time Spy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Moved it to the Ryzen machine. Couldn't help it C_D

Johan45/ RX 5700+5700XT/ AIR/ 15508

5700 5700xt 15508.JPG

Last edited:
your attachment is invalid
and you used secret sauce...…………
I could use inspector also, but it makes it look so awful...…...

the number is pretty impressive- esp being AMD cards

your attachment is invalid
and you used secret sauce...…………
I could use inspector also, but it makes it look so awful...…...

Nope no secret sauce C_D straight run with an OC. This board was giving me fits with both cards in it. Wouldn't boot at all with the XT in slot one. Once I switched them around it would boot but couldn't get to BIOS I'm assuming just black screen. These preproduction motherboards sometimes have odd issues.

the number is pretty impressive- esp being AMD cards

I'm hoping that "big navi" will do better with one card, we'll see in the fall

Finally got my rig all back together again, new waterblock is in though the bummer is the RGB isn't working, it all has to come back out again but made a couple runs.

bassnut / RTX 2080 Super / H20 / 12355

run1.png

Welp I waited until the end again and now I'm having problems. I keep getting:
Your score could not be validated:
- Benchmark tessellation load modified, result invalid.

Even though I have Tessellation Mode set to "use application settings" in this new AMD driver.
problem.JPG

That shouldn't be. Not sure what you can try to fix that either.

Kenrou / 5700 XT / Air / 9655

Sorry for the late post, i literally only got the 5700 XT yesterday :D

@Zerileous, for me the test only passes if I set Tessellation to AMD Optimized (default).

Clipboard01.jpg

@Zerileous, for me the test only passes if I set Tessellation to AMD Optimized (default).

Happening for me both ways. Even tried a reboot. That's all I really have time for now. Anyway nice score, for all of it's other drawbacks :thup:. Hopefully you can get the fan curve figured out.

I don't care if it's validated just throw something up

Batboy / Geforce RTX 2080 Ti / watercooled / 14009

Turned out to be my personal best (only spent an hour or so, ran the benchmark just 3 timers tonight). Not too shabby.

Time Spy OC Forum 14009.jpg

I haven't done that in way too long nice one Dave:clap:

Back