• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IX January: Unigine Superposition - 1080P Xtreme

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So what tool do you use now for tweaking the AMD Cards?

Radeon software in the driver package or MSI AB
First post updated with scores, let me know if I miss anything

Thanks, man! Did you try LOD? It's legal for hwbot submissions and thus here too! I tested it some and found about LOD 4-5 is the ideal range and it makes a pretty big difference. Let me know if you have any problems getting it to work. Grab the latest inspector here: https://nvidiaprofileinspector.com/download-nvidia-profile-inspector/

For some reason, it does not want to run on my win 10 :-( I get the GPU control panel that does Core, Memory, Ect.... but not the on that lets you tweak the driver/display settings?? I have clicked run as admin and run as (compatibility) Win 7.

MSI afterburner does not work with the new 6XXX cards yet tried last night.

Yes .... I think you can adjust the power limit but that was it. Didn't spend much time on it last night though.

There's still the Radeon software> performance> tuning. It works fine you can see in the 6800XT review

Yes seen it last night .... just wondered if there was something better.

IMO they all work about the same Radeon Tuning is a bit klunky but it gets the job done. If MSI isn't working and Trixx isn't supporting OC anymore AFIK you have limited options.

Thats ok ..... I'll figure it out not that I need to oc my gfx that much so except for here it really isn't a big deal.

Spiritedandy//MSI 1080Ti Gaming X//6421
I got little more nothing else left in tanks

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

lol 4 points off :attn:

Attachments

• 6421.png
    6421.png
    567 KB · Views: 157
CADDI DADDI| GTX TITAN (pascal)| WATER| 6642

feels good to lead jiccman once in A while

6642.PNG

GPU core OC @ 1.9 Ghz: (I think I had the VRAM @ 1.85 Ghz) (The biggest gain, was with the GPU core OC, so far)

RJARRRPCGP/MSI Gaming X Radeon RX5600XT/air-cooling/4537

RX5600XT_Unigine_Superposition_1080p_Extreme_GPU_OC.jpg

Last edited:
Back