• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Giveaway: Speed up your storage with FuzeDrive

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Enmotus, the company behind FuzeDrive, has given us five licenses for the newest update to their software which includes compatibility with Intel and instead of writing another review we've decided to spread the wealth. Five members of Overclockers.com will be chosen randomly and given the opportunity to test the FuzeDrive software on their own systems. We just ask that you report back in the comments with your experiences and performance gains you have seen. Before and after screenshots would be appreciated.

Click here to view the article.

Contestants:
Alaric
Dolk**
(G{in}[AK)TION]
ITAngel

Last edited by a moderator:
nice to see stuff like this! as much as i would like to apply for this, all my stuff is ssd. I hope the people chosen post their results!

nice to see stuff like this! as much as i would like to apply for this, all my stuff is ssd. I hope the people chosen post their results!
Agreed. :thup:

I would enter but my hardware isn't the right gen. It is nice to see the love get spread around some :D

I have a 4 TB storage drive for everything but OS and games. As it's my HTPC rig, I have 2.19 TB used out of 3.63 TB. Downloads, videos, 850+ GB of TV, almost 50 GB of music, etc.. Searching for things takes a while on that drive. I'll toss my hat in the ring. :D

Ratz. I got an M2 as my primary, but I do have 2 Velociraptors in raid-0 as my storage drive. Will that work?

I can honestly say I'm not sure what it would do with a RAID drive. I assume it would treat it as one drive, I can ask my contact.

If I get lucky, what result/measurements would people want to see?

Like I said in the article you can check my review of StoreMi here and see what testing was done and the results https://www.overclockers.com/amd-ryzen-7-2700-ryzen-5-2600-and-storemi-review/ since it's basically the same software.

I have 2 old 500Gb HDDs, one with 97Gb of free space and one with 218Gb of free space, They sometimes get really slow which i assume is because they are old. For the OS and a lot of other programs i have my SSD which has 1Gb of free space and im struggling to keep it with more space :rain:

Maybe you should get an NVMe M.2 drive. As it is this SW could help, I think by migrating less used files to you HDD. Not sure it seems pretty tight already

What, only for Z170 motherboard owners? What about us lowly X370 owners?

I have a 4tb drive coming up to about 1.5tb of games. Sometimes i play the same title for a while and sometimes ill play all sorts of other titles. I already have intel SRT set in place, but the cache drive is only 64gb while the SSD is 120. Would like to give this a go myself.

where do i sign up?

Ratz. I got an M2 as my primary, but I do have 2 Velociraptors in raid-0 as my storage drive. Will that work?

Got an answer and unless it's a hardware type RAID the answer is no. The software replaces the AHCI driver and would likely cause your RAID0 to break.

What, only for Z170 motherboard owners? What about us lowly X370 owners?

We can always make an exception depending on interest. The "new" FuzeDrive has been modified for Intel systems but it will work on X370. I thought you were trying to ditch that thing Dolk?

I have a 4tb drive coming up to about 1.5tb of games. Sometimes i play the same title for a while and sometimes ill play all sorts of other titles. I already have intel SRT set in place, but the cache drive is only 64gb while the SSD is 120. Would like to give this a go myself.

where do i sign up?

I'll add you to the list GK, I would recommend removing the SRT though.

No worries, i have another system to test on instead. after what i read from your post about it replacing the achi driver, i will be testing on my secondary pc instead, GAKs-COFFE

Back