• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Giveaway: Speed up your storage with FuzeDrive

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My storage drive is dying and my motherboard has to go off for RMA, so I haven't used the activation key yet. So if anyone can use it in a more timely fashion than I've managed to, something can be arranged through johan45, I'm sure. Sorry for the delay, it just hasn't been my month.

Launch the following Games & Applications.

1. World of Warcraft (With Mods Custom UI)
First Time = 1.04s
Second Time = 22s

2. Planetera
First Time = 29s
Second Time =5s

3. Minecraft
First Time = 22s
Second Time = 18s

4. Monster Hunter World
First Time = 51s
Second Time = 42s

5 PowerDirector
First Time = 6s
Second Time = 3s

6. Photostory Deluxe
First Time = 20s
Second Time =9s

7. Komplete Kontrol
First Time = 34s
Second Time = 3s

8. Camtasia 9
First Time = 13s
Second Time = 6s

9. Xara Web Designer Premium
First Time = 15s
Second Time = 5s

10. MAGIX Photo Manager Deluxe
First Time = 16s
Second Time = 3s

I have more that I can test but you can see the differences in two launches.

Thanks for sharing ITAngel, looks like it's doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing. That first result is odd though or is that 1m 04s

My storage drive is dying and my motherboard has to go off for RMA, so I haven't used the activation key yet. So if anyone can use it in a more timely fashion than I've managed to, something can be arranged through johan45, I'm sure. Sorry for the delay, it just hasn't been my month.

No worries Alaric, whenever you can get around to it. I still have one more code as it is.

Thanks for sharing ITAngel, looks like it's doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing. That first result is odd though or is that 1m 04s

No worries Alaric, whenever you can get around to it. I still have one more code as it is.

Sorry that is 1m and 04s for the first one.

Back