• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5Ghz Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im in?

25.9s5014spi.jpg

Verif..
http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=62083

Nice! If you are serious about SPi, get rid of the wallpaper/themes (ie. "Classic" view), close all apps/unneeded processes and definitely tighten up the mem timings...slow it down a bit if you need to, but SPi like it tight, LOL.

dumpstar85 said:
Cheers.. is that board just crossfire or can it be used with Nvidia cards aswell?

also..
would you guys reccomend getting that board and some ddr2 ram and using it with my 550 or getting an AMD x2 4400+, new board and ddr2 ram?

believe it just does crossfire. as far as the x2 4400 goes that would depend on what your going to be using the computer for. needless to say if you get the 4400 youll have a hard time getting to 5ghz ;)

My 661 on phase absolutely tore up 1M and 32M "for an Intel" :) I haven't talked to Chilly in a couple of weeks, but I know he was out of commission for a bit. You should shoot him a PM and see where it's at...

Dang.. I've been out of the OC'ing game way too long :)

Well.. I think I will see if I can join your club here :)

SAD

Back