• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

640 @ 4.0 (250 x 16)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
{PMS}fishy said:
P95 has caused nothing but issues on my 640. It will pass p95 but fail superpi.

I lost all hope in p95 and use superpi 32m for stability testing.

If I can pass 32m, a run at 3d03, and do everything else I need to do with out a crash, its stable.
Thanks for your opinion. I'll try Superpi.
One thing I don't understand, what do you mean by "pass 32m in superpi"? Thanks.

nikhsub1 said:
Yeah I would love the 660 but it is soooo expensive! Now If I can just sell these 2 cpus...
Keep an eye on ebay. I bought mine there for $300 and it does over 4.3 on air @ 1.42v

Sentential said:
Keep an eye on ebay. I bought mine there for $300 and it does over 4.3 on air @ 1.42v

desktopcopy.jpg

Is that stable sentential?

or do you mean you can get it to boot with that OC?

O lol.. ok nice OC

Here i am thinking your refering to a 640 and im getting all excited LoL

*Note to self: read all posts

Right on. Thanks, I subscribe to the p95 stable thought. Sp2004 ever give you any issues? AFAIK p95's latest build is in sp2004. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

I wish my 560j could get to 4.3 :( It's running at 4.0 stable as long as I don't hit 100% load because the stupid mobo has a ***** of a droop problem. Don't want to increase vcore too much because the xp-120 sucks when its 90F outside. Anyone want to donate to the get kayson watercooling fund?

Latest stability test...

With a temp probe and some time ive ascertained you can add 4C to my temps for accurate readings

Im running it at 16x250 for the 4G but if i goto 251 i error within the first half hour Any hints? i cant imagine its the temps... and if i raise the voltage isent there a chane of temp becoming the prob?

Hirlix said:
As asked above, {PMS}fishy, what do you mean by "pass 32m in superpi"?
Thanks.
Do you know what super pi is? It is a benchmark program. Anyway, set it to the 32M and run it, if it passes without error, you are 'likely' stable.

Back