• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

660TI 192bit vs 670 256bit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Comparing the 6950 to the 670/680 is sort of silly.
That's like comparing the gtx470 to a 7970.

Passmark, lol.

Ok, cool...I hope that was helpful to the OP regarding banwidth...

Wasn't meant to be? Was mostly directed toward this

Thanks guys, I'm just not familar with ATI stuff. And Ive always used nvidia chips without problems, Its just what I know and grew up on I guess. I did find a Galaxy 670 for bout same price as EVGA 660ti FTW but its a galaxy, Ive read they've been around since middle 90's but also read the service is impossible, and sucks, cant believe everything u read but knowing what to believe is the trick, lol With my Tiger Direct gift card [50], the 660ti ends up costing me 260 bucks link to it .. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...008&CatId=7387 and heres the 670 I was lookin at more memory band but clocks alot slower too wondering if worth the trade off. Ive got 2 weeks to figure out. anyhow heres link to the galaxy also ....http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...833&CatId=7387 I could wait another month and save more but I really dont have it, my wife already bein real cool about this with me being on disabilty forever and Ive been upgrading stuff for past year so I'm pushin my luck as is, lol If anyone married I think u understand my postion. She bought me my 8350 for christmas.But I appreciate all the help guys I really do. I bought my 560 SSC DS bout year ago and they work but still not performin the way I really want on my big plasma and there 256 bit clocks @ 985/2153 far as I can go. Just lettin you know what Im upgrading from. I guess I'm really tryin to get away as cheap as possible as to not get argument goin and still get my performance. Far as AMD cards , I'm just torn, I know they suck for there drivers and updating, just hard to switch over I guess.

Comparing the 6950 to the 670/680 is sort of silly.
That's like comparing the gtx470 to a 7970.

Yeah I should've edited those out and only used the 680 and 670 bars.

Back