• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7800gt Multi-video errors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mayday408

I'm having some errors with my new Jaton 7800gt videocard. When I open 2 video games, I can alt tab between and out of them just fine, however, as soon I close one of the games, my video freaks out. It goes into this super low resolution, like 220x100 so that you can only see about 3 icons on your desktop. Once I scramble around and alt+tab back into my 2nd game, it seems to fix the problem, but it's very annoying.

Also even more annoying is that if I have 1 game open, I can't view any .wmv files. For example, Having warcraft3 open and then going to ebaums and looking at some videos won't work. It's just a big black screen, but the sound works perfectly. I updated my WMP to latest versions. Drivers for video card don't seem to help either. I've rollbacked, and constantly updated, nothing changes. Right now using latest, 81.98

Athlon 4000+
Shuttle SN25P
Jaton 7800GT

Any help is greatly appreciated

Back