• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V333/RAID/Firewire a good board ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jboy

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting one of these refurbed from newegg. Anybody out there had experience w/this board in this configuration, and how's it work ? I notice a number of folks on this forum w/variants of this board are having probs w/cpu recognition/spontaneous rebooting /etc. Also, has anyone bought this mb refurbed from newegg, and did it come in the full retail box, as all the refurbed boards from newegg seem to ?

I ordered a refurb of this mobo from newegg a few months ago and it DID not come like the retail mobo does. All I got was the mobo, nothing else. I returned it and got the retail version and haven't had a single problem with it. Not using the RAID or firewire though.

Thanks for the heads-up on this board Maxim. Best as you can recall, was it missing any connector headers to get either the firewire or USB2.0 connectors out the back panel ? It looks from the pictures like both the USB and FW jacks are coming right out of the back. Why did you return the board, and are you happy with the new one ?

Back