• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Affordable cooler for socket 1366?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Helgaiden

Looking for a recommendation on a socket 1366 cooler for a hand-me down system I'm putting together for my brother. His current setup has a Hyper T4 on socket 775 i think, but he lost the bracket kit so i cant swap it over, even though id love to. Need something cheap that will do the trick, wont be overclocking for the moment. What should i go with? Thanks.

edit: when i checked on the CM site if a kit was available separately, it wasn't. This was a few months ago. Quick chat with CM support and i was pointed to this: http://www.cmstore-usa.com/hyper-t4-accessories-kit/

and i was told it was only added recently. Great, works for me. Sorry for the unnecessary post.

Last edited:
You could have purchased an entire T4 for $7 more.

Yeah I'm aware of that and slightly flustered over it too, but then I think it may have been a little more than that factoring tax and shipping and feel slightly better about it, and I don't have to waste a cooler either. Oh well.

Back