• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another Custom WaterBlock (Pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
man u wanna water cooler every component in ur pc. heck i wouldn't be surprised if you wced your monitor and psu. i agree show us the graphics card block please.

Well ... I think I have gone OVER-THE-TOP on this one.....

I will give you my benchies after these next few pics ... :>

Attachments

• PC mod 061 (Small).jpg
    PC mod 061 (Small).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,760
Is that dry ice causing the smoke? That's pretty cool. One warning though. If enough of it melts you will start replacing the oxygen in the room with C02.:eek: So watch yourself. Keep a window open.;)

Sorry about the video card pics ... It's real hard to get shots when installed (I'm sure you can figure out why) ....

The video card is ABSOLUTELY flush with the HSF/waterblock hybrid buy using those two layers of plexi and a strong spring between them, I am able to produce EVEN pressure without guessing. Definately a highlight worth mentioning.

OMG ... I just hit 42K in AM3 @ 453/1030 with my MSI FX5900XT.... Not bad for $150US

Btw Water Wetter smells BAD when evaporating ... yuck! .... Looks like I'm gonna switch back to straight distilled.

DAMN, Blue. This is looking good. I'm glad to see your working on the fridge-mod. :D

Anyway, trip was good, but came to an abrupt end when my grandma passed away the day I flew home. It's been rough around house lately. I'll holla at ya' lataz.

My offer still stands Toyomatt .... will make you a KILLER waterblock (for whatever you want) at cost. Although I know you already bought a Swiftech.

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother ... it's NEVER easy ... Unfortunately you are at the age where it become more and more common. No wonder 'old' farts are so bitter :<

I recommend the HDD cooler mod and the PDN (Power Distribution Node) as mandatory mods. :cool:

And finally ... a shot of the HSF/water hybrid that can run at 453/1030

I was able to run at 461/1100 but it would periodically show artifacts and hang during benchmarks.

Attachments

• PC mod 067 (Small).jpg
    PC mod 067 (Small).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,557
ok ... welll a LONG weekend has passed and I almost finished my case.

Some cool pics you'll like :>

Attachments

• PC mod 092 (Small).jpg
    PC mod 092 (Small).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,505
Back