• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another Glaciator Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

J.S.

Registered
Hi All, I'v had the Glaciator over a week now and noticed that for the most part MBM is saying the fan speed is around 2900rpm,it will go to 5800 or so but won't sustain it long.Is this a bad fan? Or is MBM just not telling me the right reading?I remember the PAL6035 I had never read right either,but i can't believe I got 2 bad fans in a row.The system runs great and haven't had any trouble at all. What do you think?

T-bird 1000@ 1300 137x9.5
KT7A-RAID
from what i'v read about this HS and MBM I'm not sure if posting my temps would matter,they are higher then the PAL but according to the tests done It's much better.

If it helps at all my Mobo rpm program has not worked right from when it was new. So keep a close eye on it. P.S. I have a glaciator and it rocks and the rpm are fine.

Do you have a multimeter? Check and make sure the voltage is not sagging as the fan starts to slow down. It could be indicative of either a PSU problem or a bad fan header.

Hoot

Back